ToyGlobe.com / not received merchandise

PO Box 1415United States Review updated:
Phone: 514-332-8699

Order some collector McFarlene Toys for Christmas on Dec 3, 2008 received email stating that they would ship out items within 10 business days. They took money from Credit Card day of order. Never received tracking number as promised and have attempted to contact company but "Voice Mail Box" is full and won't accept any more messages. Sent three emails and received auto response that they would get back to me in one to two days but never received any contact. I put a complaint with credit card company and they reversed charges but then Toyglobe.com hit credit card again and now have another dispute. There mailing address is New York but they really are in Canada. Wish I would have know about this complaint web site prior to ordering. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM TOYGLOBE.COM

Comments

Ro
  12th of Jan, 2009
I too have had problems with Toy Globe, firstly it makes me laugh that their warehouse is in Quebec & I get charged international shipping & I live in Ontario & yes my last item was mailed from Quebec. That order was a small figurine for my son, it took over a month, several snotty emails & phone calls before it turned up. That was October 2007. Silly me bought a couple of items from online websites for my sons birthday, Toy Globe & Toywiz. This December I ordered a Curious George toy for my daughter for Christmas, I could not remember which one was the one that was slow to ship & had very bad customer service. In both cases I did receive confirmation of order & confirmation of complaint from them, obviously just an auto response. Although when I did eventually get through to them in 2007 & spoke to someone I did get my order within days after that, they fed me some ### & ball story that it was out of stock at the time of order. All I can say is that the only repeat business they get are from woman who were pregnant & only functioning on limited braincells & whose memory as to where she ordered the first shipment from was less then clear. My advice is to never ever buy from them, if you want to throw your money away then throw it my way!
  2nd of Sep, 2009
"All shipments are insured and trackable."

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks