Town Fair Tire / advertised pricing!

1 Northampton, MA, United States Review updated:

Town Fair Tire web sites states, "We beat the internet." This is not true. Nor do they beat mail order pricing. Their advertising is a lie. I specifically requested, exact same product. Exact same service, (cash & carry.) What really flagged them as a "sell up" driven company, is their "free" front end alignment. This is clearly a come-on to sell not needed, high margin parts. Such as, ball joints, tie rods, shocks, and steering racks.

This company stinks from a distance.

Comments

21st of May, 2008

Get real If you wanted cash and carry buy it on line Save the trip to the store UPS delivers to your house You show a sign of a low IQ Ib addition Town Fair Tire does not sell parts. You must work for another tire company

• Pe
      16th of Jun, 2008

I just want to say that Town Fair doesn't sell parts. The one near me said I needed ball joints and realigned my car after I got it done. They specifically said they don't sell parts.

Hope that helps!

18th of Jun, 2008

Town Fair Tire does not sell parts! So Maybe you should get your story straight before you complain!

2nd of Jul, 2008

I just wanted to add that tft solved all of my problems after "sears" screwed my car up your sadly mistaken about town fair tire they truely are "FAIR".

• Dr
      27th of Apr, 2009

Buyer beware for the cost issue, and i can assure you that TFT does not sell parts (unless you count Chrome valve stems as parts, which i dont)

• Da
      4th of Jul, 2009

TFT does not sell parts, we buy them. As for cash and carry, you just try to find a place that will install someone else tires.