Topix.com

Posted:

defamation of my character

2.5
Louisa, Kentucky
My ex - wife of 10 years has put on site my job listings, where i went to school, and threaten my family. I want this stopped. I have reported abuse on site but it is still there. Her name is pam martin, her husband is called country boy, she is mark's angel eyes, and even my son chauncey martin is on there, i want it taken off. I am married for 2 years now and she can't seem to stop. Whoatucker@yahoo.com my e - mail
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships

Comments

N  21st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
http://www.topix.com/topix/contact try contacting them.
A  29th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Topix is nothing more than a cyberbullying site.They chose the low road on how to run their business and now it is nothing more than trolling. The racial slurs and attacks on people including children is unbelievable. That company has no scruples.
A  29th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Let me throw in that unfortunately attempting to contact Topix does no good. They don' thave a phone number where you can speak to a live person or an email address other than the feedback forum. That tells you the company knows they are going to get a ton of complaints and chooses to not have the guts to face those who have had their lives destroyed by attacks from people who chose to go the route of the internet and hide. If you have an issue with someone try and work it out with the person and don't go airing your dirty laundry over the internet. It says a lot more about you than them. I would love to have a conversation with the powers that be with Topix and voice my views in a civil fashion but they provide no way to do that.
N  6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
The Standard Insurance is a very bad company. They ruin the lives of the sick and disabled daily.
N  20th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
There is a mass of information out there about Topix, but until now it was not in one organized place. No more:

Go to:

There you will get all of the information that you need. Don't waste your time trying to contact Topix. It is like complaining to a drug dealer about drug addiction. They are spineless vultures.

DO, spread this link wherever you can on the internet. More than 30 attorney generals have taken notice and the more we get the word out there, the more hope there is that someday those like you have been trashed on Topix will be able to return to your life.
N  13th of Nov, 2010 by    +1 Votes

Topix.com - cyberbullying,using names,destroying lives, causing suicides of teens
topix.com

This site is destroying lives and causing young kids to kill then selves, they allow full names to be posted.Please help
A  14th of Nov, 2010 by    +2 Votes
I think that the original poster summarized it nicely. However, you need to have the full details and be armed with action that you can take. Go to http://toxictopix.webs.com to find out what you can do.
A  3rd of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
The media needs to be contacted and so do their sponsors.
N  6th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Topix.com - I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site
Topix.com
topix.com

I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site. There is so much cyberbullying and you can forget about any real moderation and they don't even make users register for an account before posting. In my area Topix is really bad and upon checking some other areas, theirs is even worse. With all the suicides going on someone has to get control of this stuff and I heard Topix is now adding a political site where there is no doubt going to be bashing of politicians families which should not be fair game. I have also read disturbing comments from Topix management justifying the harm of others. Avoid Topix at all cost.
N  22nd of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Safe haven of cyberbullying, defamation, abuse — good peoples, stay away from this one!
D  25th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
"mannie", you are dumb!! you're complaining about topix, when there are even more people on this website, who bully & harass people who post complaints regarding racism or injustice!!!- why won't you complain about that!!!
N  10th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Frank,
No matter how often you claim otherwise, this is my real name and I'm not posing as any of these other names. This is easily proved with a Google search of my name and comparing the photos that come up (many going back to the '90s) to me in my videos discussing your many exaggerations and lies.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, check them out here to see why Frank Beckles wants to spread some of these lies about my identity: http://www.youtube.com/trustrum
N  12th of Feb, 2016 by    +2 Votes
What a load of old rot
N  22nd of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes

Topix Bogus News - ALLOWS SLANDEROUS POSTS
Topix

TOPIX.com is a bogus news organization which makes no effort to remove slanderous posts and is costing this country to suffer.
It is not a legitimate news entity. It is not a legitimate website. Boycott any link you see to the site which comes up in a search engine. If people stop going to the site, they will have to go straight or go out.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree