Topix.com

Posted:

defamation of my character

2.5
Louisa, Kentucky
My ex - wife of 10 years has put on site my job listings, where i went to school, and threaten my family. I want this stopped. I have reported abuse on site but it is still there. Her name is pam martin, her husband is called country boy, she is mark's angel eyes, and even my son chauncey martin is on there, i want it taken off. I am married for 2 years now and she can't seem to stop. Whoatucker@yahoo.com my e - mail
Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships

Comments

N  21st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
http://www.topix.com/topix/contact try contacting them.
A  29th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Topix is nothing more than a cyberbullying site.They chose the low road on how to run their business and now it is nothing more than trolling. The racial slurs and attacks on people including children is unbelievable. That company has no scruples.
A  29th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Let me throw in that unfortunately attempting to contact Topix does no good. They don' thave a phone number where you can speak to a live person or an email address other than the feedback forum. That tells you the company knows they are going to get a ton of complaints and chooses to not have the guts to face those who have had their lives destroyed by attacks from people who chose to go the route of the internet and hide. If you have an issue with someone try and work it out with the person and don't go airing your dirty laundry over the internet. It says a lot more about you than them. I would love to have a conversation with the powers that be with Topix and voice my views in a civil fashion but they provide no way to do that.
N  6th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
The Standard Insurance is a very bad company. They ruin the lives of the sick and disabled daily.
N  20th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
There is a mass of information out there about Topix, but until now it was not in one organized place. No more:

Go to:

There you will get all of the information that you need. Don't waste your time trying to contact Topix. It is like complaining to a drug dealer about drug addiction. They are spineless vultures.

DO, spread this link wherever you can on the internet. More than 30 attorney generals have taken notice and the more we get the word out there, the more hope there is that someday those like you have been trashed on Topix will be able to return to your life.
N  13th of Nov, 2010 by    +1 Votes

Topix.com - cyberbullying,using names,destroying lives, causing suicides of teens
topix.com

This site is destroying lives and causing young kids to kill then selves, they allow full names to be posted.Please help
A  14th of Nov, 2010 by    +2 Votes
I think that the original poster summarized it nicely. However, you need to have the full details and be armed with action that you can take. Go to http://toxictopix.webs.com to find out what you can do.
A  3rd of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
The media needs to be contacted and so do their sponsors.
N  6th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Topix.com - I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site
Topix.com
topix.com

I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site. There is so much cyberbullying and you can forget about any real moderation and they don't even make users register for an account before posting. In my area Topix is really bad and upon checking some other areas, theirs is even worse. With all the suicides going on someone has to get control of this stuff and I heard Topix is now adding a political site where there is no doubt going to be bashing of politicians families which should not be fair game. I have also read disturbing comments from Topix management justifying the harm of others. Avoid Topix at all cost.
N  21st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Safe haven of Cyberbullying, Defamation, Abuse -- Good people, STAY AWAY from this one!
N  22nd of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Safe haven of Cyberbullying, Defamation, Abuse -- Good peoples, STAY AWAY from this one!
D  25th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
"Mannie", you are dumb!! You're complaining about TOPIX, when there are even more people on this website, who bully & harass people who post complaints regarding racism or injustice!!!- WHY WON'T YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT!!!
N  10th of Feb, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Frank,
No matter how often you claim otherwise, this is my real name and I'm not posing as any of these other names. This is easily proved with a Google search of my name and comparing the photos that come up (many going back to the '90s) to me in my videos discussing your many exaggerations and lies.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, check them out here to see why Frank Beckles wants to spread some of these lies about my identity: http://www.youtube.com/trustrum
N  12th of Feb, 2016 by    +2 Votes
What a LOAD of OLD ROT
N  22nd of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes

Topix Bogus News - ALLOWS SLANDEROUS POSTS
Topix

TOPIX.com is a bogus news organization which makes no effort to remove slanderous posts and is costing this country to suffer.
It is not a legitimate news entity. It is not a legitimate website. Boycott any link you see to the site which comes up in a search engine. If people stop going to the site, they will have to go straight or go out.
N  8th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Are you one of those women who have tried all means but do not get pregnant this usually create fights in your relationship as every one starts blaming the other which end up with partners cheating to prove a point so to solve all that you need my powerful fertility love spell. You have tried all means possible and spent your money on all those medicines but nothing is happening. My spell will protect those who are at their first pregnancy but they are scared, miscarriage fears will be prevented and i know how the fears are for ladies to have a miscarriage so you need this spell to protect the life inside you. My spell also will help you to have the right baby that you need at the right time it is the right spell for couple starting their marriage. Send me email through azizaspelltemple@yahoo.com
D  28th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
My name is Raymond Anevay, I want to give a testimony on how I got my wife Annabelle back after three years of separation. Few months after our 4th daughter’s birthday I cheated on my wife (action which I regretted and wished I never did) which led to Annabelle filing for a divorce. We divorced and for some years I searched for her and ways to get her back until one day when I went online searching for a fast way to get Annabelle back and I saw a post about Dr Osume and how he has helped numerous people, I contacted him and told him how I was feeling not having my Annabelle with me. He offered me a help with his powerful love spell and promised that my Wife Annabelle would return to me just within 24 hours after the spell. I waited after the spell and just about the time promised by Dr Osume I received a call from my wife saying that she was sorry for leaving and would want to reunite. Thank you Dr Osume, Am happy that Annabelle has finally returned back to me and my family is happier than ever. Dr Osume is great and you can contact via (dr.osumevoodoospells@yahoo.com ).
N  7th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never taught dr.abegbe who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of ! Williams Fran-ca who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Baba ABEGBE i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him, is always getting his or her healing in just 2 weeks after taking the herbal, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i became very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i rush to hospital for the final test. So the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.ABEGBE gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or whatapp +2349053097345
N  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
If you need your Ex lover, Wife or Husband back please i will advice you to contact Doctor. ZAZABO via DrZAZABOLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM because he has the power to Re-unite broken relationship within the space of 48 hours just like he did for me he was able to bring back my lover that left me 6months ago back to me within the period of 48hours with his powerful love spell and now we are living happily. so if you need same help, contact him for help right now and don't die in silents.

CONTACT HIM VIA THIS DETAILS:

email: drzazabolovespell@gmail.com

email; drzazabolovespell@yahoomail.com

Call or whatsapp him directly on +2348147766277.
N  16th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
My Boyfriend of 6 years left me when I needed him most, I went through so much and it was bad I nearly committed suicide in August, I lost 4 stone in weight. I could not take it anymore. I was fired from my new job for gross misconduct before moving out of my home because I could not afford that much. My situation got worsen when I heard my Boyfriend moved his new Girlfriend into his home, I was so hurt, I fainted on the street and then rushed to the hospital. I surprised how he did that just after 2 weeks before he was claiming he loved me. I miss him, I love him and hate him all in one.
Finally, I grabbed the life changing opportunity powerfullspelldoctor offered. The spiritual father was annoyed by my present condition after his readings, he discovered my Boyfriend was meant for me and was forcefully snatched. With faith and hope for a new beginning, I permitted to cast the love spell. The result of the spell was fantastic. I am proud I fought for love and conquered. Everything I lost has been restored. We have been living peacefully as couple for months.
I encourage you to also grab your life changing opportunity by emailing powerfullspelldoctor@gmail.com

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree