Topix.comdefamation of my character

My ex - wife of 10 years has put on site my job listings, where i went to school, and threaten my family. I want this stopped. I have reported abuse on site but it is still there. Her name is pam martin, her husband is called country boy, she is mark's angel eyes, and even my son chauncey martin is on there, i want it taken off. I am married for 2 years now and she can't seem to stop. [protected]@yahoo.com my e - mail

Comments

• Cm
      Aug 21, 2010

http://www.topix.com/topix/contact try contacting them.

Sep 29, 2010

Topix is nothing more than a cyberbullying site.They chose the low road on how to run their business and now it is nothing more than trolling. The racial slurs and attacks on people including children is unbelievable. That company has no scruples.

Sep 29, 2010

Let me throw in that unfortunately attempting to contact Topix does no good. They don' thave a phone number where you can speak to a live person or an email address other than the feedback forum. That tells you the company knows they are going to get a ton of complaints and chooses to not have the guts to face those who have had their lives destroyed by attacks from people who chose to go the route of the internet and hide. If you have an issue with someone try and work it out with the person and don't go airing your dirty laundry over the internet. It says a lot more about you than them. I would love to have a conversation with the powers that be with Topix and voice my views in a civil fashion but they provide no way to do that.

• To
      Oct 06, 2010

The Standard Insurance is a very bad company. They ruin the lives of the sick and disabled daily.

Oct 20, 2010

There is a mass of information out there about Topix, but until now it was not in one organized place. No more:

Go to:

There you will get all of the information that you need. Don't waste your time trying to contact Topix. It is like complaining to a drug dealer about drug addiction. They are spineless vultures.

DO, spread this link wherever you can on the internet. More than 30 attorney generals have taken notice and the more we get the word out there, the more hope there is that someday those like you have been trashed on Topix will be able to return to your life.

• Sh
      Nov 13, 2010
    Topix.com - cyberbullying,using names,destroying lives, causing suicides of teens
    topix.com

This site is destroying lives and causing young kids to kill then selves, they allow full names to be posted.Please help

Nov 14, 2010

I think that the original poster summarized it nicely. However, you need to have the full details and be armed with action that you can take. Go to http://toxictopix.webs.com to find out what you can do.

Jan 03, 2011

The media needs to be contacted and so do their sponsors.

Mar 06, 2012
    Topix.com - I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site
    Topix.com
    topix.com

I have never seen a more disgraceful and distasteful site. There is so much cyberbullying and you can forget about any real moderation and they don't even make users register for an account before posting. In my area Topix is really bad and upon checking some other areas, theirs is even worse. With all the suicides going on someone has to get control of this stuff and I heard Topix is now adding a political site where there is no doubt going to be bashing of politicians families which should not be fair game. I have also read disturbing comments from Topix management justifying the harm of others. Avoid Topix at all cost.

• Pl
      Aug 22, 2012

Safe haven of cyberbullying, defamation, abuse — good peoples, stay away from this one!

• Us
      Aug 25, 2013

"mannie", you are dumb!! you're complaining about topix, when there are even more people on this website, who bully & harass people who post complaints regarding racism or injustice!!!- why won't you complain about that!!!

Feb 10, 2014

Frank,
    No matter how often you claim otherwise, this is my real name and I'm not posing as any of these other names. This is easily proved with a Google search of my name and comparing the photos that come up (many going back to the '90s) to me in my videos discussing your many exaggerations and lies.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, check them out here to see why Frank Beckles wants to spread some of these lies about my identity: http://www.youtube.com/trustrum

•   Feb 12, 2016
    Best Best Advice

What a load of old rot

Jul 22, 2016
    Topix Bogus News - ALLOWS SLANDEROUS POSTS
    Topix

TOPIX.com is a bogus news organization which makes no effort to remove slanderous posts and is costing this country to suffer.
    It is not a legitimate news entity. It is not a legitimate website. Boycott any link you see to the site which comes up in a search engine. If people stop going to the site, they will have to go straight or go out.

• Me
      Jun 15, 2019

CONTACT DR MESSIAH AND SOLUTION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE WITHIN 48HOUR, IF YOU WANT EX BACK, LOVE SPELL, PROMOTION SPELL, MARRIAGE SPELL, IF SOLUTION NOT AVAILABLE WITHIN 48 HOUR STOP THE PROCESS BECAUSE THIS IS 100% ASSURANCE LOTS OF TESTIMONY HAVE BEEN COMING IN DON’T DIE IN SILENT MY FRIEND THIS IS REAL I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY OF HIS POWER I HAD ISSUES THAT LEAD TO TOTAL SEPARATION BETWEEN ME AND MY FOR 3YARES, ALL EFFORT TO GET BACK MY HOME PROVED ABORTIVE TILL I SAW A TESTIMONY OF HOW DR MESSIAH HELP, TODAY MY FAMILY IS FULLY RESTORED ALL THANKS TO DR MESSIAH, CONTACT NOW VIA [protected]@yahoo.com 24hour call line +[protected]