Top Sales / Top Sales/Southern Circulation Inc/C&S Sales/Howard Brock

1 2336 Villaret DriveHuntsville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256-881-1541

Despite having pled guilty to FRAUD and a pending investigation against him by the Alabama Attorney General's office, Howard Brock has renamed his company AGAIN! Is there no one who will stop this guy? He employs liars, thieves, and criminals to SCAM people out of their money by selling magazine subscriptions. Some pretend they are in school. Others tell you someone will call you so you don't cancel. And yet others just tell you to buy it and cancel so they can get their "points" because they won't cash your check. Trust me, that check will be cashed! From what I gather, he has had a couple of partners who bailed on him (as soon as they found out he was keeping all the money for himself, I'm sure) and writes to boards like this one to blame everything on them or anyone else he can. Anyone who encounters him or ANYONE from TOP SALES should call the BBB or Huntsville Police Department or the Attorney Generals office for Alabama, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or probably ANY state. Or just type in his name, Southern Circulation, or C&S Sales into your search engine. You will find a whole lot of interesting things, including his own lame explanations for his actions. Don't buy it, people.

Ms

More Top Sales Complaints & Reviews

Comments

1st of Apr, 2009

I was approached by a girl going door to door saying she was in school and selling magazines for Top sales was her means to pay for a school trip. I felt sorry for her and remembered having to go door to door years ago selling candy bars or something to go on a school trip. Though the magazine subscription was by no means a bargain and I didn't even want to subscribe, I did it. Well, I tried calling customer service after no magazines showed up and the number was changed to another number. I tried calling that number and the mailbox is always full. Now, I won't buy anything from someone going door to door unless I know them.

29th of Apr, 2009

same thing happened to me, it was in copperas cove, tx. i just filed with the bbb so now we play the waiting game. btw the guys name was tim bradburn. which was prob fake as well.

12th of May, 2009

Yeah same thing happened to me. Two girls were going door to door selling 2 year subscriptions to magazines. I have called multiple times. I always get an answering machine, then the mailbox is usually full. I have gotten to leave a message a couple of times but no calls are ever returned. This is a scam and I have learned my lesson. Someone needs to teach these people a lesson and I might have to do it myself. This guy is walking a fine line and needs to be taken care of. Here I come Howard...

• Mo
      7th of Oct, 2009

To all who have been affected by Top Sales! Yes they have struck nationwide. But to the ones who live in Alabama, please call Bob Caveness at 1-334-353-0470 and help with the case and prosecute these people. Let's all join together and stop them.

• Pi
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Same exact thing happened to me in Ohio, I filed with BBB but have been told the company is out of business, so I was told to pursue the matter further my contacting a bankrupcy court. 50 dollars were spend and I will hope to get the money back, who can I contact to file a report?? I have the reciepts and everything

• Ra
      13th of May, 2010

I also bought a magazine from Top Sales and couldn't get in touch with them for awhile. But I called a while back and got a return call. The new office manager explained that the office manager before her was not calling customers back or processing the orders so she was the reason no one was getting called or their magazines. She put my order in and gave me a date for when they would be delivered. I got my magazine yesterday. So I don't think they are a scam. I think they just had bad people working for them. I also found out their email address topsales011@aol.com.

• Lu
      24th of Feb, 2011

Here you guys go. Made this public. I hate that a company like this is operating in my own back yard and doing this to people. Based on reports online, Tracy Turner and Sean Nation have had their hands in alot when it comes to magazine sales. There are direct links to Top Sales and Sean Nation/Tracy Turner to both Veritas Communications and Souther Circulation as well. Based on my research, Tracy Turner (the manager for Top Sales) is actually Tracy Fussell, the owner of Veritas Communications and the wife of Dave Fussell, who has been running this racket under other companies all over the US.

I've made complaints with the Alabama AG as well and have forwarded my findings to them.