Top Bridal Dresses / Gowns are not authentic

1 China Review updated:

The gowns are knock-offs, and horribly recreated at that. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I ordered a supposed Bari Jay gown from them, it looked nothing like what I ordered, they sent it in the wrong color, it was too short, the list goes on. I called them and Sara, the customer service rep., admitted they designed them to look at least 90% like the originals, which is a generous number considering what they sent me. She then tried to barter with me, offered to make me another gown, offered me a 50% discount, anything to keep me from getting my money back.

It took a few months, but my credit card company finally removed the order from my account. Please, please, please, beware, they are the worse!

Comments

• Te
      10th of Dec, 2010

I ordered a dress from TopBridal last month because the price was so low.Hopefully it gets here on time and is worth it. If not, oh well my loss.

Honestly though, I'm not sure why anyone at all would complain that it is a replica and not do your research before you lend out a credit card number. Like are you that naive in today's day and age that you trust a random website and then actually complain after that you got scammed?? Geez people there are tons of scammers out there...do your research or be prepared to get scammed. Instead of wasting your time complaining, spend it wisely and know exactly what you are getting before you spend hard earned money.

And I should say I'm so happy I got this dress from topbridaldress.com!
    I definitely don't regret deciding to take a chance with ordering from top bridal.

30th of May, 2011

I don’t know why so many people have complain about Top Bridal Dresses! I ordered a wedding dress 3 months ago, and it is really perfect. My friends also said it was a beautiful dress.
    This is not a complain!! Thank you Top Bridal