Top Bridal Dresses / Bridesmaid Dresses

7 Bridesmaid ordered dresses from Top Bridal, all of the "identical" dresses, are all made different, different material, none of them even resemble one another! What a sham of a company. DO NOT WASTE your money, you will get no where with their customer service. All they say is "we have different manufactures" Yeah because it's all made in China! And that is where the shipments get's "HELD" from DHL, The items come in crappy shipping, no labels, no receipts, nothing and not even wrapped for protection. So if DHL or somehow the package gets ripped and dirt or something gets inside the dress is unprotected and "too bad" for you, it's not covered! You are basically screwed when you order from Top Bridal Dresses. BE WARE EVERYONE! Don't let them ruin your wedding!

Comments

• Yo
      26th of Aug, 2010

I have to agree with all the negative comments about Topbridal. We just received a dress for my daughter. It is a very cheap knockoff, poor quality fabric and very poor workmanship. It only roughly resembles the dress we ordered. We have called and e-mailed Topbridal twice with no response. I plan to file a complaint with the Attorney General and Better Business Bureau of the state of Wisconsin (where the Top Bridal phone number is located) in the hope of preventing other people having the same bad experience. You may wish to do the same.

Joanne, Maryland

• Te
      10th of Dec, 2010

I bought my dress online. I LOVED it. The price is great. I ordered it 5 months early just in case I didn’t like it and needed to buy another. I received it in about 6 weeks. The train was longer than I had wanted so I had it removed by a seamstress for 30 and it was a little big but that was ok cus it was a corseted style. You can’t beat the price. I refused to spend 1000. on a dress. I am only going to be in it for a 6 hrs. so a reasonable price is more than enough to me.