Toms / sneakers
Hi! I bought a pair of Toms Lenny metallic sneakers for my child a few days ago. The website says handwash with mild soap and that's what I did. A few minutes in the water, no soap yet, and the metallic disappeared!! horrible product. Plus, I call them and they DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT as manufacturers. They told me that they only guaranty goods sold through their website. Since mine were sold at Nordstrom, they did not want to hear my complaint.
I would like a replacement of the defective merchandise as any reputable manufacturer would do but I do not know how to proceed.
More Toms Complaints & Reviews
- Toms - Don't buy from Toms!! Horrible quality!
- Toms - Brown chestnut oiled suede men's mateo chukkas
- Toms - Not honoring sale price
- Toms - shoes which began tearing by day two
- Toms - toms boots & warranty
- Toms - warranty
- Toms.com - Spam 
- Toms - customer service/return
- Toms - toms majorca sandal heels