Tommee Tippee / bottles

1 South Africa

Pathetic service firstly from your customer service.

Secondly quality of your bottles are terrible. As explained to the customer service department the writing on bottles were fading and this is after just two months of having the bottles.

I even attached pictures of these bottles and the response I received was putrid. I was told that its the way i clean the bottles. I didn't know you had a way you had to clean bottles?
Like I advised I said that I don't use any bottle cleaning products to wash bottles with only warm water and the bottle brush. It all boils down to poor ad pathetic quality of product full stop.

I do no have the slip anymore as i didnt expect this to be happening with the bottles. Reading the reviews on the sites I am shocked that I am not the only one having the same problem, if its thousands of customer complaining about the same thing what are you as a company doing to fix this matter.
In any case had I used any bottle cleaning products the labeling should still not be fading after 2 months. Bottle cleaning products are there for a reason and when manufacturing your goods why don't you do a proper job so your customer don't all come back complaining about the exact same thing!!!

Instead of covering up for yourselves you should try and fix this matter.

I await you pathetic response.

Ja