[Resolved] Toluna Usa / rewards

Lawrenceville, GA, United States

Good afternoon,

My reason for notifying you is that I am a member of Toluna US quicksurveys and when I tried redeeming my points for a PayPal reward I was not able to proceed with the process as it continously stated to "Enter a valid address" or "Select a State", when I correctly entered the required information numerous times it simply failed to allow me to continue on with the transaction. Also, the contact portion of the website is not functional. Please advise and assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,

-Justin

Toluna Screename: Justin.Sane

• Resolution statement

• Toluna Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2017

Hello Justin,
    I see in your account you actually were able to process your request the following day, September 17. I am sorry for the technical issues you were having on September 16 when trying to place a reward request.

If you continue to have any technical problems with Toluna, please feel free to reach out to us at feedback.[protected]@toluna.com so a member of our support staff can assist you.

Toluna Team