TNT Wolverhampton Depot / fraud

1 NY, United States Review updated:

If I google the address earlier, I had not be cheated by Arianna Barnett (barnett.[protected]@hotmail.com)!
I saw an ad in graiglist for a 15" MacBook Pro, with 2.2 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb memory, 220 Gb HD for $300 USD. She said:
I won't return home so soon. I'll have to send it to you from here.
I found a way to sell you the laptop that will cover the both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
Please go to the TNT website below and read their procedure so we can be on the same page:

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.

I replied her and agreed for the deal. And then I got an email from TNT with very detailed inspection for this apple book and wire transfer info:
Pay to: name of TNT Agent ( only First Name, Last Name: Maurice Stirling )
Payout location: Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Depot
214 Bowery Street
S22 1TF
Customer Department

General
Manager: Robert Kay
Email: email [protected]@ukship-tnt.com

After I wired the money from Westen Union, I got an email with the TNT shipping info:
Important TNT Payment Instructions/Shipment Details
Please read the Instructions carefully.
Reference Number: *[protected]*
Status: Pending Verification
Click here to track your package: Tracking

Again, I forget to check the real TNT website. It looked everything fine so far.
Until the shipping day come (5/8/10)and of course nothing come, then I realized something wrong!
So regret that I did not check their info in Google first.
And then I found this website and they had done this since 2 years ago (maybe even long time ago)
I hope UK & US police will investigate this fraud ASAP, so that no one lost their money again.

TNT Wolverhampton Depot
TNT Wolverhampton Depot

We

Comments

• Ta
      10th of May, 2010

It happened to my brother from this email
    Arianna Dresser [mailto:[protected]@live.com
    it was about iPhone 3GS 32GB AT&T on Craigslist for $250
    in her email it mentioned www.bluechipremovals.co.uk in the signature.

• Mi
      9th of Jun, 2010

Thank you for prevent me.

That could happen to me, I received the same mail, for a a laptop computer, for US $ 260.00 she send me this mail :

Hi Gustavo,

I won't return home so soon. I'll have to send it to you from here.

I will pay the TNT shipping fee.

Thanks.

=====

Her e mail is : [protected]@live.com

thanks God, I didn't do anything yet

• Pa
      14th of Jun, 2010

Hi Guys,
    Did you get any success.
    I too got cheated today.
    I just waited for my shipment, then I started feeling some fishy thing is going on.
    I am looted for 250$

• Mo
      21st of Jul, 2010

i lost my money too this freaking annoying lady Arianna Foreman
    TNT Transaction Details - Payment Instructions

Delivery address: 3014 S 146th Street, Seattle, WA, 98168, USA
    Seller: Arianna Foreman
    Amount to be paid by the Buyer: USD $200.00

Premier packet
    Delivery Type: TNT Express 2nd Day Delivery Guaranteed (Please be noted that the delivery starts only after we receive your payment)
    Insurance: Yes
    TNT Transaction / shipping fee: paid by the seller

Payment Instructions (please read the instructions carefully)

The payment must be made through Western Union Money Transfer to the Name of the TNT Agent who is in charge with this transaction - Isabella Jones - using the "Money in Minutes" Service from Western Union.

Instructions on how to fill out the Green "Money in Minutes" Form (Be sure to ask for the green form)

Pay to: name of TNT Agent ( only First Name, Last Name: Isabella Jones )
    Payout location: Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
    From: Your Name, Your Address
    Amount Transferred: USD $200.00

VERY IMPORTANT (please read)

- the Western Union transfer must be made in person at a Western Union Agent Location as we do not accept transfers made online (due to the high Credit Card fraud risk);
    - When you fill in the name of the receiver on the green Western Union "To Send Money Form" please be careful to write the name correctly and write only the name of the person who will receive the money. This is important because the information you write on the green Western Union "To Send Money Form" will be filled in the Western Union database by the Western Union clerk and we will not be able to collect your payment if the name of the receiver from the Western Union database does not match the name on the receiver's ID Card.

In order to confirm your payment we will require a copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation (you can use a scanner, take a picture of it or any other way you can as long as the writings on the copy are visible).
    Please send us the copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation at: email [protected]@ukservices-tnt.com Once we will receive the copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation we must validate the Western Union Transfer and then collect it. This process may take up to 12 hours depending on the time we will receive the copy of the Western Union Customer Receipt/Transfer Confirmation.

Please read our TNT Payment Privacy Policy to learn our payment release and payment refund conditions.
    1.The Payment will be sent to the Seller by TNT only when you will instruct us to do so. First you will receive the package and check the merchandise. Only then you can instruct us to release the Payment to the Seller.
    2.TNT acts as a third party holding at the same time the merchandise and the Payment.
    3. After the merchandise is received by the Buyer, the Buyer will have up to 21 days depending on the nature of the merchandise to review the merchandise.
    For transaction No. 168600498 the inspection time is 5 ( five ) business days.
    a) If the Buyer decides to keep the merchandise the Buyer will instruct TNT to release the funds to the Seller.
    b) If for any reason the Buyer does not want to keep the merchandise, the Buyer will ask TNT for a refund.
    The refund procedure is very simple, the Buyer will receive the money from TNT through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, or by Check or by Western Union Money Transfer.
    The refund method is at the Buyer's choice.

TNT Logo

Nicole Card - TNT Customer Department

Wolverhampton Depot
    214 Bowery Street
    S22 1TF
    Customer Department
    General Manager: Robert Kay
    Email: email [protected]@ukservices-tnt.com

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by TNT Holding B.V. with all rights reserved © 2010 Investors in People

This is a fraud on craigslist so dont buy stuff unless they have contact and info!

• Ol
      19th of Aug, 2010

I got the same fraud email (see below) asking $350 for Sony TV. This was advertised on Portland Craigslist. After a couple of email exchanges I was asked to send money with Western Union - I suspected something is wrong and was right!! Please beware!

Michael.

Hi, I am getting back to you regarding the 46" Sony LCD, 1080p full HDTV from Craigslist

My name is Arianna and I am now in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
    I am selling the 46" Sony LCD, 1080p, full HDTV, 120 Mhz for $350 USD. I have attached some pics so you can see the condition of the TV.
    The TVis still available and I hope you are still interested.This TV was ordered brand new 4 months ago.
    About the TV I can say it is 4 months old and it is in good shape, no scratches, no dents as you can see from the pics I've sent. Included in the $350 price is everything the TV came with when it was new, including the original manuals and warranty papers. The TV still has warranty for the next 20 months. The warranty is fully transferable to the new owner.
    The TV is here with me in UK.
    I tried to be as thorough as I could with the presentation so you can have all the info if you decide to go ahead and buy it.
    I have used the TV mostly for the news and movies, so I would say it has been only lightly used.
    One more thing, the TV is an US version and it works on the US power and plug system so you do not need a converter to use it in the US.

Please get back to me and let me know if you like the TV if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
    Arianna

Chief Logistic Officer
    www.bluechipremovals.co.uk

• Ay
      28th of Apr, 2011

I feel bad for anyone who lost money through this fraud. I'm currently investigating this because I, too, almost fell for this scam. Thanks for putting the complaint up and hopefully these people get what they deserve