Titan Tax Relief / IRS Tax Debt Relief

1 2237 Faraday Ave. Suite 120Carlsbad, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-541-0810

After settling all of my IRS tax issues I am truly grateful. When I originally called I was getting garnished and levied. My employer said for me to call Titan Tax Relief and that was the best thing I could have done. As a subcontractor 1099 I was completely unaware of a lot of tax laws and felt I had no way to get this resolved. I was a stress case for a few weeks, but these guys were so patient and took all of my calls regardless if I was calling to many times a day. Sorry about that. Overall, Titan Tax Relief stopped the aggressive action and got my case settled out. I have a payment I can live with and an end date to have the IRS out of my hair. I give you an A+. Thanks again.

Oscar Mitchell
Levittown, PA

Comments

• La
      26th of Feb, 2010

Titan tax relief did NOTHING for my family. We are faced with serious debt to the IRS, we paid Titan Tax relief well over $2000 and they did absolutely nothing. We were put off, treated rudely, our phone calls were not taken, and today I have had a certified letter from the IRS delivered saying they are going to come and drain my accounts, TITAN DID NOTHING. THEY ARE A SCAM, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• Di
      22nd of Apr, 2010

sure oscar i bet you work for those scammers Titan Tax Relief is SCAM

• Ka
      11th of May, 2010

Titan Tax relief did not deliver anything they promised. They said their fees were tax deductible---they are NOT. They said they have a 100% refund policy---that is a LIE. They said I'd have 90 days to pay the 2nd half of the fee and they charged the 2nd half of that fee 2 weeks later! They won't return my calls. They are thieves and liars. Don't give them a dime of your money!!

• Pi
      19th of May, 2010

These guys are a SCAM. Smooth talking sales people but don't buy it. I got ripped off of thousands.

• Ve
      17th of Aug, 2011

These folks are the biggest ripoffs...they charge 3 or 4 thousand dollars to do what a CPA can do for a couple hundred dollars. They do have good advertisment saying they helped so many people..I cant see it. After taking my money I still owe IRS the same amount. Plus they ask me to stop my allotment to IRS so I can pay them, which put me a worse posotion with IRS...I am very upset and deeper in the whole...