Timeshare Release Now / Unethical Behavior - Stealing Money from

1 222 Saint John St. Suite 2G Portland, ME, United States Review updated:

I trusted my money with this man to cancel me out of my timeshare with Blue Green Resorts . He made all these promises to me that my Timeshare with Blue Green would be canceled out and that he was a lawyer helping doing this. He also said I would no longer have to keep paying my yearly maintenance fees or mortgage payments after a few weeks I heard nothing after giving him almost $3500. My credit has been destroyed from this fraud!! He said that my credit would be protected, he apparently has a drug problem i read out online after googling his real name. I wish I had done better research before putting my trust into someone who apparently is only getting this money to use for drugs! PLEASE STAY AWAY! SCAM SCAM SCAM !

Re
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      24th of Apr, 2016

BEWARE- Do not EVER consider doing business with Timeshare Release Now or A+ Consulting and Documentation Preparation. They are run by the same person, Dustin Lelemin who goes by the name Dustin Michaels. Dustin will lead you to believe that he has legal authority and can get you out of a timeshare but in our experience he has no more authority to do so than you do yourself. So DON'T BE FOOLED like we were. He is very convincing and I think he actually believes he has a legitimate business but it is a scam! He will draw up some very basic cancellation letters, lead you to believe that the timeshare company is going to cooperate, and charge you thousands of dollars, but that is not how it goes down...believe me. It is very sad that he robs people of their money and succeeds at getting away with it. I really pray that Dustin (who is the ONLY person we talked to connected with this one line business) will realize how wrong it is to take thousands of dollars from innocent people who are in such a vulnerable position to find out they have gone further in debt. Please do not do business with Dustin Lelemin/Miichaels because he WILL NOT and CANNOT deliver the services he promises.