Timeshare / Deceiving Marketing

1 33 SE 7th Street, Suite L, Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561 948-1889 or 866 448-5624

Gave them $249.00 last year in June. They never called me, never emailed me. I did not find my property on their website today when I was browsing their website. Gina MacMenomay, Inventory Manager, [protected] ex 114 is very good at convincing you that their company is different than the others. They will aggressively present your property the same way I bought it through presentations. Many companies have been indicted because of their deception. This company is still out there. I do not recommend it to anyone.
After six months they will give you a gas card for $300.00. What they do not tell you is that the first company folded and the second company is asking for a deposit (around $35.00 ) and then you have to show them the equivalent of $100 receipt of fuel per month to recoup $25.00. You have to do that for the next 12 months. I do not even have $50.00 of gas per month. It's all about tricks. They will do anything to get your hard earn cash and nothing to sell your property. Of course I left her messages. NOT A PHONE CALL! NOT AN EMAIL! She just called now to say she is working hard on my property. I do not even know how. It's not listed anymore as I am writing.

Comments

• Li
      29th of May, 2012

I'm a Legal Assistant with Advocate For The Consumer and would like to talk to you about getting out og your timeshare. My name is Linda Colton 972-638-8928