Time Warner Cable / billing/false information/over charging/hidden fees

1 1014 Long Creek CourtKittrell, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2525726079

Rep's giving fake Id numbers, Rep's refusing to let customers speak to Supervisor, Rep's pretending to be Supervisor, over charging on bill, Rep's hanging up on customers, hidden fees on bill, District Manager Dana Height returning customers calls, Rep's lying, lying about time Tech coming out to cutomers home, Tech's lying about coming out to customers home, phone conversation with Rep and customer been pulled, Rep's attitude and their concerns about time warner cable, making payment and Rep's misleading cutomers, Rep's telling cutomers anything

Gl
Apr 30, 2015

Comments

• Je
      5th of Mar, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - Phone keep's messing up
    Jerry Hawk
    618 N. 80th Terr.
    Kansas City
    Kansas
    Phone: (913)299-1737

This is the second time in Two month's that my phone has messed-up. I don't get any dial tone. I have checked the battery, I have checked all connection's.

• La
      29th of May, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - Intermitent & Dropped Channels
    4147 Mystic Sunrise Dr
    San Antonio, TX
    Texas
    Phone: 210-662-9535

No longer offering channel 162 & 163, HD movie & HD net. Also channels 129 through 157 are intermittent.

19th of Jul, 2009

You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing. Do NOT rely on phone calls or email.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in WRITING.

If TimeWarner were a person it would best be described as a pathological liar: They will say one thing and do whatever is most convenient for them.

Follow EACH phone conversation with a snail-mail summary of your conversation to the place you send your bills. Include your name, address, and account number.

I have made a hobby out of rescuing people from TimeWarner. They screwed me out of $1000 so I plan to cost them orders of magnitude more in customer loss.

Send ALL letters to "the office of the president" for your territory.

If you continue to be defrauded by TWC file a FORMAL complaint with the "Public Utilities Commission"

...

remember you CAN also sue them in small claims court. In most jurisdictions the filing fee is about $60. WHEN you win your case you will recoup this investment.

19th of Jul, 2009

Before I upgraded to FIOS from RoadRunner, getting 50% more bandwith and 100% less problems, I canceled the phone portion of my account.

I recommend you shop around for a VoIP (voice over IP) phone provider that has the features- and price you want.

Some top rated providers, some of which I have personally tested include:

viatalk
    voicepulse
    future-nine
    callcentric

TWC is offering the same phone "feature" set as available from the Bells in the late 1970s. That's yet another way they gouge you.

• Ol
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - Terrible company
    timewarnercable.com

My new name for them is TIME WASTER CABLE!! Customer service is so poor that I spent a total of 5 hours this past week - mostly on hold, being transferred to here and there. They start from square one every time. We have had our internet drop off several times a day since they took over Comcast. Nothing they have done has worked yet - new $75 direct line, 3 modem tradeouts... we have to switch to dsl.

• Cj
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - no service and no way to get through to them
    New York
    New York

I pay $65 a month for cable service--tonight (friday at 7:30) for the 4th time we have no cable access and cannot get through to Time Warner at all. It doesn't work. Unbelievable--they provide no service and no way to reach them.

• Pa
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - Poo Service and Ripp off Priceing
    AsTech Excavain LLC
    Waverly
    Ohio

Signed up for NBA LEAGUE PASS and service and quality was poor. Asked to have the service cancelled and be prro reated for use. Was informed would have to pay the full amount.

What a fricken rip off

• De
      8th of Dec, 2009

TWC No Longer offering on BASIC, Hallmark Channel during the HOLIDAY SEASON.

Just an example of how stupid this corporation is.

Dropped FX, TM, and so much more.

• S4
      13th of Dec, 2009

October bill: Converter-$7.95, Basic$10.00, Standard $27.00, Digital Variety $5.00.
    November bill: Converter-$7.95, Basic $16.00, Standard $35.70, Digital Variety$10.40.
    December bill: Converter$7.95, Basic $17.75, Standard $39.24, Digital Variety $10.95.
    What will January Bill Be!!?

22nd of Dec, 2009
    Time Warner Cable - Taking away channels
    Time Warner Cable

They have removed the Canadian Channel, a Detroit Area Channel 50 and a Cleveland Channel 3 from our line up. Despite several complaints, I have not even got an answer, let alone my channels back. I wish they wouldn't take away Channels I watch.

• Ax
      23rd of Jan, 2010
    Time Warner Cable - nobody lisent to the costumer
    time warner cable
    California

THEY DISCONECT A SERVICE, THAT SERVICE IS ALREADY PAY, AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CONTACT COSTUMER SERVICE, THEY MAKE A LOT, A LOT A QUESTIONS, BUT THE SREVICE IS ALREADY PAY, AND BECAUSE THEY DISCONECT AND SATURDAY, THEY WANT ME TO GO TO THE AFFICE ON MONDAY, THEY DISCONECT THE SERVICE, THE SERVICE IS ALREADY PAY, AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 DAYS, TO SEE WATHS HAPPENS...HOO GOOOD

• Ul
      4th of Feb, 2010
    Time Warner Cable - Nothing, but problems
    timewarnercable.com

I am having a problem with my online service not working with my printer I have established that the problem is NOT with the printer and NOT with the Dell computer. When I contacted Time Warner I was advised that you do not handled these kind of problems with your service and than the lady just hung up on me.

This is not the kind of service I wish to pay for.

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2010
    Time Warner Cable - They offer no service after business hours
    timewarnercable.com

As soon as another company is available in our area we will most likely change. Time Warner does not respond nor fix their mistakes in a timely manner. They offer no service after business hours even if it was their fault. It is extremely difficult to get a response from them. We have not had a very good experience with this company and would not recommend them.

• Sl
      16th of Mar, 2010

We had Time Warner after a year of Service Techs, Management we contacted the State of Ohio Dept of commerce the have a Cable Tv Complaint board. We were locked into the 2 year agreement the service was so bad with the tile and freezing. We were able to get out of the contract no charge and they credited the final bill that was $400 leaving .03 as a balance. We changed to Direct Tv we have no problems, customer service is great. We were told by Time Warner that they would not be putting the money into fixing the problems in the area. Hope this helps.

• Gu
      1st of Jul, 2010
    Time Warner Cable - I am very disappointed in the overall percentage of repeat programs and paid programing
    timewarnercable.com

I am very disappointed in the overall percentage of repeat programs and paid programing, which is more advertising, during the summer months. I can't help but wonder if this isn't a mechanism to pressure customers into buying a more expensive plan. My assumption is that possibly satellite TV might be more advantageous.

• Wh
      1st of Jul, 2010

They do reruns in summer.

• Bl
      23rd of Jul, 2010

You're an idiot. There is no way in hell your printer problem has anything to do with your Internet connectivity. That doesn't even make sense technology-wise, it would be like saying "my toilet doesn't work with my furnace..." Huh? My advice would be to take a basic computer course at your community college.

• Jk
      23rd of Jul, 2010

I'm a little bit confused by this also. Ulgo, Are you connecting your printer directly to your computer? Or do you have the printer setup on your network? Are you getting an internet connection on your computer still? Or is it completely out?

• Li
      2nd of Sep, 2010
    Time Warner Cable - Worst reception and intermitant freeze
    MB
    California

The reception has been horrible for the last year. The customer service is really bad and they have the monopoly on Cable and high speed internet. I wish the rules change and allow other company like AT&T to service my area so a consumer can have a choice in the matter.

8th of Sep, 2010