Timber Lodge RV / $99 a year for life

12822 Florida LaneApple Valley, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 541-957-0557
Our contract states we cannot transfer our contract for 48 months, but does not say we cannot terminate it. We tried to terminate, but are not allowed to, but instead are "obligated" to pay $99 a year, basically for life. Trying to reach Jim Jerde is impossible, an answer machine always picks up and calls are never returned. How can anyone be expected to pay for something for their life?

More Timber Lodge RV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ar
  16th of Apr, 2009
we signed up back in feb 2009. I got a bill for $99.00 but now I am scared to pay anything anymore if the idea is i cannot cancel. Is it true that one is obligated to pay for life??? What did i get into???
Ti
  22nd of Jul, 2010
I have the same problem. File complaints with FTC, BBB and the Attorney General Minnesota. Timber Lodge RV's So called corporate office is in Apple Valley MN.
Also see:
/link removed/ and http://www.natlassoc.com/
My problem has not been resolved tet but don't give up, fight them. I am prepared to hire a lawyer rather than pay them any more.
The company is just James Jerde and his wife working out of their home.
Do
  11th of Jan, 2011
I was ripped off by the Jerk, I mean Jerde fellow, and boy did I ever learn a lesson. Never, Ever get into one of those contracts again. He is looking for the everloving dollar regardless of anyone elses problems. Sure hope anyone interested in buying an rv membership sure looks into the contract with a fine tooth comb and a good lawyer before signing on the dotted line.