Tiffany-Jewelries.com / fraud

United Kingdom Review updated:
Do not order from this company.

I put an order in 2 weeks, ago only to find after i placed my order about the problems that other people have had with this company, or not as it were.

I placed an order which they gladly took the money, a couple of days later i recieved my tracking no for the parcel?? I put the tracking no into the ems website to see on its progress and nothing, so i emailed the company explaining the tracking info was void, they told they would get there specialistonto it they sent me another tracking no a few days later, and to my suprise void yet again.
I took the time to emailthe company complaining at the service and why i have not got a valid tracking no, which in turn put me on the topic o the complaints i read about there site, which i put in the email.

I have heard nothing since and I am $90 down.
Jo

Comments

So
  19th of Jan, 2009
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY . NEVER EVER.

I have ordered from them.lost 130$. never got any confirmation mail. nothing. ### took the money from my card and then I couldn't even enter he site again. it seems like they closed it or something. what should I do to get my money back. waiting for any suggestions on sorinmiro@yahoo.com
Er
  1st of Apr, 2009
I placed an order from them only to find out that the item I purchased was worth $20.00. It was suppose to be a sterling silver ring, only to find out from the jewelry store when I had it resized that it was'nt a sterling silver but a brass coated with a silver metal... SUCKS!!!

Is there anything that we can do to get our money back??? SUGGESTIONS, ANYONE????
Ch
  30th of Jul, 2010
You guys get what you deserve. You bought counterfeit jewelry and got cheated. You are cheating Tiffany by supporting these criminals.
Bl
  28th of Jul, 2011
I also placed a order with this company, but unlike previous customer I received my merchandise, unfortunatly they took it upon themselves to remove and extra $ 110.49 out of my account but thanks to my bank it will be replaced