Thrifty Car Sales / Bad people
Thrifty car sales off us 19 in clearwater, florida is the worst dealership in the area. Thrifty sells vehicles under limited warranty that is not honored by the snakes operating the business. For example, my vehicle started experiencing electrical difficulties two weeks after purchase. Thrifty told me that i had to wait about 3 weeks to bring it in due to their shop being booked full. When i brought the vehicle in, thrifty managers were rude, told me they will look at it when they can, and give me a call with the results. I called four times to, i believe i spoke to dan and some guy named bo, and finally after 3 days, thrifty told me that i had done something to the electrical sensor and they could fix it for a little over $600 dollars.
I asked about the warranty. Bo or dan told me that the vehicles warranty had expired and they will call the police if i keep insisting they fix it.
People... Please avoid this place and i hope the police come for the snake managers at thrifty. You crooks steal money from desperate people and then laugh at us for wanting what is right. I really hope everyone avoids your dealership and you go out of business. You are people that have no morals and take money from customers who you are dishonest to. You are really bad people.
More Thrifty Car Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Sales DBA Platinum Auto Finance - Scam! Liars! Frauds! 
- Thrifty Car Sales - Service 
- Thrifty Car Sales - crooks
- Thrifty Car Sales - Deceptive Sales Practices
- Thrifty Car Sales - Dealership Dishonesty 
- Thrifty Car Sales Boksburg - 90 000 kms service
- Thrifty Car Sales - Used auto sales
- Thrifty Car Sales/Platinum Auto Finance - Fraud and unprofessional behavior 
- Thrifty Car Sales - submitting/cancelling credit score updates(fico)
- Thrifty Car Sales - was bullied & cursed at