Thredup / missing shipment, missing items in shipment received and no customer service
For the last 4 days I have been trying to get ahold of customer service at thredup. I've spent about $200 as a first-time customer two out of three of my packages arrive on time one. However one did not even leave the facility, I'm missing a pair of jeans out of one of the packages that did arrive. I've tried to get ahold of thredup through messaging, emails and I've just called and left a message no one has replied to me. Now when I try to login my account it says my password is wrong now and I'm not allowed to reset my password either which I thought was strange. I sent a message saying, I'll be complaining to BBB, YELP, and many others to express how unhappy and unsatisfied I was a customer and still no reply. I can't log into my account now.
Updated by AmandaT1986, Jan 04, 2018
Proof is in the pudding
More Thredup Complaints & Reviews
- Thredup - thredup is stealing clothing & money from consumers 
- Thredup.com - they even have an f rating on the bbb 
- [Resolved] Thredup - lost my bag and now won't respond 
- Thredup.com - avoid this place at all costs 
- Thredup - lost package 
- Thredup - not worth! 
- Thredup - this site is a total scam!
- [Resolved] Thredup - package not received
- Thredup - used high end clothing
- Thredup.com - save your time and money!