Thredup / missing shipment, missing items in shipment received and no customer service

United States Review updated:

For the last 4 days I have been trying to get ahold of customer service at thredup. I've spent about $200 as a first-time customer two out of three of my packages arrive on time one. However one did not even leave the facility, I'm missing a pair of jeans out of one of the packages that did arrive. I've tried to get ahold of thredup through messaging, emails and I've just called and left a message no one has replied to me. Now when I try to login my account it says my password is wrong now and I'm not allowed to reset my password either which I thought was strange. I sent a message saying, I'll be complaining to BBB, YELP, and many others to express how unhappy and unsatisfied I was a customer and still no reply. I can't log into my account now.

Thredup
Thredup

• Updated by AmandaT1986, Jan 04, 2018

Proof is in the pudding

missing shipment, missing items in shipment received and no customer service
    missing shipment, missing items in shipment received and no customer service
Am
Jan 4, 2018

Comments

• Lb
      8th of Feb, 2019

HOW DO YOU CONTACT THEM! After googling and SEARCHING for a number I finally found one and keep getting a recording to leave a message but it's a voicemail to a private number of a military person. Thinking I dialed wrong I tried again and got the same man. Up to now I've been very happy with them but after reading all the complaints and now not being able to reach them I will be thinking twice before I order again, I have spent a ton of money with them on brand name shoes and boots and now I have a simple question, not even a complaint and I can't contact them???? LBF

• Lb
      8th of Feb, 2019

@LBF5975 Now I"m having trouble getting this posted!

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2019

Ok, this is my first and obviously last order. Ordered two items amounting to $44 dollars and change - only received one item, but of course, was billed for the two items. So, now I have to contact my CC company to dispute the charge because I'm sure as hell not supporting a rip-off Co. like this one. LOSERS!!!