The Vitamin Shoppe — Suspicious taste, smell and color
bought Pomegranate Concentrate, 100% Juice, 16 oz.
The juice has strange taste, has a strong smell reminding the smell of Robitussin, and the color is light pink, which is not the color of pomegranate.
I feel that the company does it for a long period of time.
On the label is a statement: "NO Artificial Colors or Flavors added".
I called the manufacturer. Quality Control representative told me that the product was manufactured in accordance with regulations. I mentioned that it smells not like pomegranate, but smells like Robitussin, and taste and color are not appropriate to pomegranate. hey did not allow to talk with the plant administration/manager.
Please, let me know if you can help me.
P.S. I have unopened bottle at home.
Thank you in advance for your response.
More The Vitamin Shoppe Complaints & Reviews
- Vitaminshoppe.com - Do not use them
- Vitamin Shoppe - Order Late 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - No order but money taken 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - authorization hold and charge
- The Vitamin Shoppe - unethical behaviour of manager
- The Vitamin Shoppe - I will not use them again!
- The Vitamin Shoppe - shipping
- The Vitamin Shoppe - product was damaged during delivery.
- The Vitamin Shoppe - online order not delivered at store. order # wo17380439
- The Vitamin Shoppe - Avoid at all costs