The UPS Store / unprofessional and rude employees
I want to complain of a lady working at 493 County Ave, Secaucus, NJ 07094 with regard to her improper performance.
On 7/7/2017 from 4:30pm to 5:00pm, I was there for a wine pickup, but she rejected because the address on my driver license doesn’t match the address on the package. It is not renewed yet since I just moved to this new city. So, I was trying to present her my current utility bill in my cell phone, but she immediately rejected an electronic file. She did not even try to look into it or solve my problem, and then she turned to the next customer when I was still standing there to explain. Although she indicated me a public library to print out a proof of residency, the public library is located about 30 minute walk away. I’ve already taken one hour commute and three types of transportation (LRT, Bus, and Uber) from my place to the center, so I didn’t think it’s a good idea to the library for just one document, which could be verified easily over my phone. I had to lined up again and asked her if there’s any other way that I could provide, but she just kept saying “No, no, no, not an electronic document. I won’t let you pick up and break against regulations to lose my years of job.” Again, she turned to another customer in front of me. How unbelievable and how unreasonable she is! I checked additional details on ID requirements at https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/access-point-id-requirements.page?WT.z_ctaid=InfNotPg_USEN_ID when I got home, and there’s Option 3 to provide the package tracking number to the UPS Access Point representative to get my package.
In the end, I failed picking up my package. I felt so uncomfortable with her terrible, unprofessional, inpatient, and unfair service.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off
- The UPS Store - customer service