The UPS Store / bad service
I went into this store to drop of 4 boxes that were pre labeled with the UPS Label. I waited in line for 15 minutes - to be expected at this time of year. When it was my turn, I went to the counter, the guy rudely informed me that I could leave my boxes on the counter. I said that I wanted a receipt, he said that he could not give me a receipt at that time as he had to serve his customers, so I informed him that I was a customer, he rudely replied that I was not a customer but a drop off so he did not have to help me. I had boxes to be shipped via UPS this is the UPS Store and I am not a customer - huh!!!So he did not help me and asked the person behind me instead!!!
If you are looking for rude service or no service at all go here!!!I have gone to other UPS Stores and received great service with a smile! This Store definately does not fall in this category! I will never go there again and I ship 20+ packages per week!!
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - lost package 
- [Resolved] The UPS Store - ups store 5142
- The UPS Store - #1zorw0990314107606 
- The UPS Store - service
- The UPS Store - packages being switched and given to other customers where "come up missing"
- The UPS Store - guaranteed overnight mail