The UPS Store / bad service

1 30262 Crown Valley PkwyLaguna Niguel, CA, United States Review updated:

I went into this store to drop of 4 boxes that were pre labeled with the UPS Label. I waited in line for 15 minutes - to be expected at this time of year. When it was my turn, I went to the counter, the guy rudely informed me that I could leave my boxes on the counter. I said that I wanted a receipt, he said that he could not give me a receipt at that time as he had to serve his customers, so I informed him that I was a customer, he rudely replied that I was not a customer but a drop off so he did not have to help me. I had boxes to be shipped via UPS this is the UPS Store and I am not a customer - huh!!!So he did not help me and asked the person behind me instead!!!

If you are looking for rude service or no service at all go here!!!I have gone to other UPS Stores and received great service with a smile! This Store definately does not fall in this category! I will never go there again and I ship 20+ packages per week!!

Ga

Comments

• Pa
      19th of Oct, 2009

Being a customer of UPS is actually not the same as being a customer of a UPS Store. UPS does not own, staff, or operate UPS Stores, as they are privately owned franchises. You dropping off your packages at this store and asking for a drop off summary (as it is not actually a reciept since you are not paying them for anything) does nothing but take time away from paying customers. During the two weeks leading up to Christmas, I'm not surprised that the employee was looking out for his actual paying customers first. Threatening to never go there again to drop off your packages would make no difference to the owner at all. That all being said, he didn't have to be rude. In the future FYI, your tracking numbers serve the exact same purpose as the drop off summary you asked for, just copy them down before dropping them off.

• Up
      19th of Jan, 2012

yea i work at a ups store and we are independantly owned, we operate under Mail Boxes Etc. The receipt has no real purpose other than your tracking number is on it. Just write it down or take a picture of the tracking number. He shouldn't be rude tho, but he's probably rude cos he had a long day serving too many customers.

• Lu
      28th of May, 2012

One person's rude is another person's efficiency. You were asking for something he could not provide. There can't be a receipt because you didn't pay him for anything. In fact, you aren't even his customer. Believe me, if you ship 20+ items a week the UPSStore is definitely NOT interested in your business as all you represent is a lot of work, interruption and zero revenue. Businesses go broke doing that!

21st of May, 2014

I have shipped from the UPS store 2020 (Tempe, AZ) for years; however, I went into ship some products when I met the owner. The owner was condescending and did not provide good customer service. I thought this was an employee and had intention of notifying the company about his behavior. When I discovered that he was in fact the owner. His derogatory comments made my family feel unwanted.We will NEVER use THIS location again.