The Ultimate Facial / no way to find someone when you need to cancel a product and then are charged

1 N/ABoulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-711-2821

I have been trying to reach someone to cancel and return my Ultimate Facial Kit, with the 3 full jars of cream and the tool for the applicators. I actually loved your product but my mother just passed and I cannot afford any luxuary item at this time. I'vve been trying to get thru to an operator and online is even harder to contact to cancel. Sometime in the future, I'd buy it, and I've already told many friends about it. Nothing on the market(wagreeens) or company has it down like you do.I"ve tried a few vey popular brands...but since I have this death to take care of, no will...I just cannot afford your product at this time.

Ja

Comments

• Th
      25th of Oct, 2011

Well America I too was screwed by the company. People what ever you do, do not fall for what ever they say. If you see them coming run as fast as you can. Dont let UltimateFacial screw you.

• Ti
      29th of Jun, 2012

I am currently having the same problem with this site. I ordered on the 21st today is the 29th and they are saying I didn't cancel before the 8 day period. Not to mention the product wasn't delivered until the 25th. DOnt order anything from them. They are a SCAM big time!