The Sims 3 / it doesnt work

i bought the sims 3 for 55 dollars all that money went down the drain. the game iz very fun at least it looks fun and wen i played it...it waz horible it took the sims almost 5 minutes to open the front door to the house i waz very mad and what makes it worse iz that we couldnt return it the sims 2 iz wayyy better i am very disapointed at the people who made this game.right wen u play it freezes on you and sometimes it even just restarts on me. me and my friend are very disappointed whoever decides to get the sims 3 DONT all you will do iz just waste yourelf 5o or 55 dollars for something that doesnt even work!

D  28th of Jul, 2009 by
Perhaps it was your computer that couldn't handle the game... instead of it being the game itself. I know my computer runs a little slower with the Sims 2 because I need to get more memory and all that crap.
And, I know that attempting to play the Sims 3 would just be completely awful... as my system couldn't handle it.
D  21st of Jul, 2010 by
works perfect for me. the only thing is i cant install custom content right. the computer crashes and restarts when i install content. but i think its fun so quit complaining. buy a better computer. my pc is perfect for it.
D  3rd of Nov, 2010 by
iv got it on 360 and i have to say it is pathertic a masive letdown after sims 2