The National Holidays / britannia hotel barnsley

1 National holidays, Springfield way Anlaby, United Kingdom

I stayed at your Bolton hotel From December 30Th until January1St.I am disgusted by The treatment of the head waitress who when I attempted to enter the dining room on the first evening said I could not enter yet when I asked why she told me that the food was not ready and it would be twenty minutes before it was ready on requesting to enter I was told in a rather rude manner that I needed to be ticked off, when I asked her to tick me off I was given a blank stare on asking why about 15to 20 people were already seated I received another blank stare I once again asked to be ticked off and she finally ticked the sheet to show that I had entered. I have no complaints about the food as it was excellent. I must praise the waitress whose name I believe was Gwen as one evening she coped on her own. How she managed was wonderful. I was also disappointed that on new years eve the entertainment was just a DJ and not a singer or cabaret Show. Finally on the last night my room was extremely cold, at reception I was told that the heating was on they pressed a button to make sure on entering my room the radiator was warming but within about ten minuets it was cold again I rang reception and they switched it on again but again it was cold within a short time I Repeated this about 8 times during the night and eventually finished up with the duvet and the blanket doubled and my coat and a towel over me to try to keep warm. I normally wake about three times during the night to go to the toilet but because of the cold as stated I was awake and had to go at least 8 to 10 times I have also sent a complaint to the hotel and have not had a reply yet but I consider that I should receive some form of compensation for a ruined holiday either by the hotel or yourself or a joint effort should be made. K.Clark. 8 Maplin View Stockton-On-Tees Cleveland ts19 0tq. E Mail;[protected]@virginmedia.com Telephone;-[protected] Mob;-[protected]

• Updated by Keith.Clark, Jan 10, 2019

Should be able to find National holidays head office phone numbers and E Mail address easier

• Updated by Keith.Clark, Jan 10, 2019

What a time waster trying to getting in touch.

Ke