The Birdhouse Barn / Custom Birdhouse

1 Falling Waters, WV, United States Review updated:

I sent pictures of my first custom birdhouse as well as pictures of my actual house to make sure this guy could do it. He said absolutely, he can make it no problem. He said approx. 6-8 weeks for $525. I received the Birdhouse 16 weeks later with multiple emails about why it hadn't shipped yet. Always an excuse. When I received this "custom birdhouse" I could have built one of this magnitude. I'm intermediate wood worker and this guy wasn't any better than I. I spent another week fixing the birdhouse to make it into something that looked half-way decent. I would save your money and pay for quality and service. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE, for a custom birdhouse!!! If you do, I warned you!!

El
Sep 30, 2014

More The Birdhouse Barn Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tu
      Nov 07, 2014

I am going through the same stuff with this guy was told 6 different times it has shipped even given me a tracking number but still nothing

• Mi
      Jan 10, 2015

I am having the exact same problems as the 2 previous posts. I placed my order on 10/13 with a promise of a Christmas delivery. He has now changed the date 6 times and only when I inquire as to when it will be completed. He never communicated with me that it would be late. He is full of excuses and lies. I have asked for a picture of the product I paid $500 for over 10 times and he refuses to send one. I finally got so frustrated, I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. A good Christmas gift idea has turned into a nightmare. Take my advice and go with someone else!!