The Allied Network / poor service/scam complaint

1 5 Clarence SquareToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Wow, am I ever glad to have a venue to voice my complaint about The Allied Network. It seems as though there are many people who also feel they have been scammed by this terrible dating company. They really promised me so much, and after the contract was signed, and my very high fee went through, I couldn't get any of the service that they seemed to promise. I tried to go in to see the salesperson again, and could never get an appointment with her. And I actually couldn't get back into the building!!! Talk about a scam. The first date that they set me up with was so far from what I was looking for, and I didn't know or meet with the person who did the set up. I just felt and feel so lied to and taken. What a bad thing to do when in the dating/relationship/romantic service industry. They just didn't care at all after they got their money, and the price was so high. I was duped and I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone at all. I see that there is a lawsuit against the Allied Network in progress, and I've heard from another source now that the woman I think is a Susan Simpson. I think there is a way to contact her; I may get in on this. And/or the Better Business Bureau, and/or Small Claims Court. On the one hand I want to forget about this experience and move on, on the other hand I don't want them to get away with it, and maybe help others from also having to go through the same experience. What a waste of money and time and hope and energy. I could have done this with a better company. My conclusion for sure, they are scammers out for your buck and doing the bare minimum to meet the contract requirements, which has a ton of loopholes for them to get out of actually providing the service they promised. Complaint filed and hopefully heard for any potential customers to stay away from this 'Allied Network'. I also heard later (darn!) that there was a CBC expose piece on them. Seems they should be out of business, but not yet.

Comments

• Ff
      6th of May, 2009

Jaimie...I know you are feeling so taken by this company and for emotional reasons walking away and forgetting about them seems like the best option. I strongly urge you to follow through and seek legal action! Do not let them get away for what they've done to you. You are not alone in this- there are thousands of members out there who have been lied to and manipulated. If people start to come together, they can make a change and this company can be brought down. Please, do everything you can to get justice for yourself and to fight this horrid company. It will be exhausting and it will take a lot of energy out of you, but you will come out on top. Come together with other members who have been lied to and taken advantage of and fight for what is right.

Good luck to you...please contact me if you wish...perhaps I could give you some information that might help you. ffsmb@live.ca