Texas Roadhouse / poor service (rude manager)

Bk Review updated:
Phone: 443-299-6157

Went to Texas Roadhouse recently with 2 friends. We called in a reservation. We waited to be seated, had to wait 10 minutes for drinks, then ordered appetizers that took a while, then ordered our food and 30 minutes later we heard a loud crash and plates falling and the manager (Andrew Lovett) came out and told us that 2 servers bumped into each other and our entire order was dropped. He said that it would be another 20-30 minutes and offered no compensation. We said we did not want to wait another 20-30 minutes, for we were there over an hour without food (and it was NOT busy at all). He said I'll get your check -- we had to pay for the little food we ate and drinks (he could have offered to cover it, considering what we went through). He walked away twice, not caring or offering any compensation. I e-mailed a complaint when I got home and 2 managers called me back and said they would look into the situation, but were upset of how we were treated. Haven't heard anything back, but I'm now awaiting the Corporate Office's response. Avoid this place or else you could be treated the same way! I strongly believe that Andrew's behavior is tolerated by Texas Roadhouse and I'm deeply disappointed!

Comments

• Bk
      Nov 16, 2012

Call Donna Sanders at (502) 777-0522. I am working a complaint with her now and she will address the situation.