Texaco / Damage to diesel injection pump!
Diesel that was purchased back in July/Aug of 2007 was combined with regular gas from the pump. We thought just the tank need cleaned. So we poured out all the fuel and cleaned out the tanks. The truck wasn't driving much after that. However, when we did start using the truck again it started acting up. Upon taking the truck to Certified Power Systems in Salem Oregon, they determined that the injection pump was ruined due to the fuel we purchased at Texaco. We had to replace the injection pump and injectors. This bill came to $2483.18. I fill that Texaco needs to reimburse us for this bill. I will be taking this further if needed.
More Texaco Complaints & Reviews
- Texaco - job offer 
- Texaco - Awful company 
- Texaco - employment affer Texaco phase 2 scotland 
- Texaco - Car wash emergency 
- Texaco - Appointment 
- Texaco - Staff being abusive
- Texaco - Aggressive Staff 
- Texaco - No Fuel
- Texaco - Racism/unfair treatment
- Texaco - Gang Affiliated Employees