Teechip.comI ordered a dear daughter mug on april 27th

I ordered a Dear Daughter mug on the 27th of April from Tee Chip.com off of Facebook . I received an email with a USPS tracking number on May 3rd saying they were waiting for the order . It was never sent to USPS .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hebron, KY It still shows awaiting package . I was warned about them after I made my purchase and cancelled my card after they received their payment . Now I'm out the money I spent and have nothing to give my Daughter for Mother's Day .

• Updated by Gloria Thomas, May 11, 2017

To my surprise I received the cup I ordered yesterday . The writing looks like it will wash off and it isn't quite like it looked on Facebook, but at least I got something . I wont be ordering from them again .

Gl
May 06, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      May 09, 2017

It is so frustrating how they can just rob people of their money and get away with it. I want to take some sort of legal action against them. This is not right!

• Gl
      May 09, 2017

@Bati Have you ordered from Tee Chip before ?

• Ba
      May 09, 2017

@Gloria Thomas Yes. 5 months ago. Still have not received it.

• Gl
      May 09, 2017

@Bati I can't believe they haven't been shut down yet ! They advertise on Facebook . I looked them up on the BBB and there were multiple complaints. I don't understand how people can scam other's with no remorse at all ! I'm through ordering online . Someone I don't know reached out to me on Facebook and said they made unauthorized charges on their card . I don't know if that's true or not but I immediately cancelled my card . They won't be getting anymore money from me . I wish I had used Pay Pal !

• Ar
      Jun 26, 2017

@Gloria Thomas I was lucky enough to use PayPal for my purchase and have started a dispute. I ordered a mug on June 7th for a birthday present for my spouse.

I got an email saying it was shipped and then it sat at DHL for 3 weeks and I just called and it has somehow got sent back to the company. When you call the number they have listed, it tells you they don't have phone support.

This is a disgusting business practice and will make sure that no one I know ever orders from them.
    I am sorry your order was not protected, but you may be able to file a dispute with your credit card company, considering how many complaints this company has on file, the credit card company may issue you a refund.

Good luck!