TCF Bank / Fees and Scams
This bank is terrible. I set up a simple student checking account back when I go my first job. They convienently leave out all of their ridiculous charges and fees when you sign up. They told me that if I set up direct deposit that I wouldn't be charged any fees and yet every month I am charged at least two fees. They also will save transactions and then when you are getting low on the money you are keeping with them, a three week old transaction appears out of nowhere, saying it just went through. Today is Dec. 11 and I have been trying to close out my account for three weeks now bc I put my money in a Chase account (great bank so far) and a transaction from Nov 26 just went through and I have numerous 2 week old transactions still pending. It's a scam to try to get you to overdraft. This bank is terrible and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Stay away from the stress and scams of TCF bank.
More TCF Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TCF Bank - TCF takes advantage of their customers! 
- TCF Bank - Hold on cash deposit 
- TCF Bank - Worst customer service ever 
- TCF Bank - TCF to pay in class-action 
- TCF Bank - Fraud and Customer Service 
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - I received an email indicating there was fraud on my checking account.
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - dishonest and unethical business services
- TCF Bank / TCF Financial Corporation - tcf bank closed my account with no notifications 
- TCF Bank - poor management of my checking account
- TCF Bank - mortgage balloon, mortgage modification