Tax Defense Network / Scammers!

Tax Defense Network Is no different than JK Harris or Tax Masters! I was Originally ripped off by Tax Masters With a sales pitch that promised me an Offer In Compromise With no results and an up front fee of 5 GRAND!!

Well guess what. I called JK Harris and got the same answer to my Tax problems. Did not trust it for a second. So i kept looking for a reputable Tax Company. I called TDN and you know what? they told me the same thing as Tax Masters and JK Harris! FIVE Thousand Dollars for an Offer In Compromise that i knew darn well i wasn't qualified for.

Finally i got Help from Dave at US Tax Liberty He didn't try to sell me, but told me exactly what was up. And then told me they can't even quote a service fee until they contact the IRS and find out what can actually be done with my case. His number is [protected] if you still need help.

There is a simple rule to find a good tax help company. If they try to sell you with a reduction right there on the first phone call with that fee right away then STAY AWAY!! Tax Defense Network, JK Harris, and Tax Masters are nothing but SCAMMERS!

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Wow, i used Tax defence network last year and had a pretty good experience. I had called jk and tax masters and got an icky feel in from them. They tried to sell me an offer too, the rep at tax defense network said that was not realistic for my case and wouldn't charge me for thar service. He said they would look into that but would also charge my case and try for a more realistic setlement. So i paid a much lower charge, the ex revenue officer on their staff said no way could I get an offer and comp. Instead, they lowered my penalties and interest by like 90 percent. So I saved ton of money and was happy.

9th of Dec, 2010

LOL...Consumer 9745 you work for the Company so stop writing comments to clear things up. TDN did my federal taxes and worked on an installment agreement. They did not guide me through the penalty abatement process and did not really care. I felt like I was doing everything while I gave them $2900 to just work on federal, not state. I asked for both then they wanted to charge me for state. I mean please, who charges 690.00 to get simple taxes done. I could have paid that to the IRS. They really just worked out a plan the IRS could have. I would have rather the IRS just take money out of my paycheck. Tax Defense Network scares you into working with them. The truth is the IRS has tax preparers and you can call them. You may not get exact results, but at least you are going to the source. BTW - I asked a number of times to speak with the CPA at TDN, they would transfer me...I asked to speak with the Tax Attorney...same thing. The only people I spoke with were uneducation people with no accounting degree. This company will eventually go out of business for fraud. How sad to take advantage of vulnerable people at a time when they are struggling to feed their children.

9th of Dec, 2010

Sorry I mean TDN would not put me in touch with either the CPA and the Tax Attorney they so called have onsite. They coax you into giving them a deposit so they can start working with you. Any other CPA would never. I could have gone to HR Block and got the same results.

• Cl
      21st of Dec, 2010

Why don't you report them to the FL Bar Association?

• Be
      25th of Jan, 2011

I just got through my tax nightmare! I avoided this company by doing research before deciding on someone to represent me. The problem is they take your money before getting a clear picture on your situation with the IRS. Companies like Tax Relief Foundation conduct an investigation first. This is the only honest way to conduct business in this arena. Both you and your representation have realistic expectations. I would recommend them to my parents. That says a lot.

25th of Nov, 2013

I went with Accelerated Tax Solutions, worked with Matthew, 100% money back guarantee. No other firm in the USA does that. He fixed my tax issue. Very happy. 866-228-3344 - ask for Matthew, hes a good guy and will tell you whats going on without the sales BS.