Tara-Medium.com / unsolicited, persistent mail

United Kingdom Review updated:

you must not send me unsoliocited mail. I have never contacted you. you send 5 mails (at least) per day. You have reciebed 3 replies, and I will again be clear that because you present yourself as an individual in your correspondence, and because I have been very clear that I object to what you do and how you do it, you are subject to harassment law in the united kingdom.

I will not supply you with any personal information, nor will I follow any instructions from you.

Stop. It really is becoming likely that I'll seek advice. I loath what you do. Stay away from me.

Might I suggest that you verify emails submitted to your site. In this jurisdiction you are obliged to.

don't ask me for my email address or anything else. It's not my problem. Just stay away from me. You're psychic so it should be a simple matter, I don't see the problem.

Tara-Medium.com

Feb 19, 2013

Comments

• As
      Feb 25, 2013

Hello, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant. Please send me your email address through the complaintsboard website or via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html and I will make sure effectively you won’t receive emails from Tara’s anymore. The respect of your privacy is her top priority.