TapJoy / lack of getting earned rewards

I have been playing Covet Fashion for approximately a year now and have had repeated problems with getting the rewards that I have earned either by surveys, videos, slideshows, pages of pictures to go through and purchases. Either I get a response of "you have already been awarded for " (whatever the items is that I've done)", in which I've never viewed the video, taken the quiz, viewed the slideshow, looked at the pages of pictures or done surveys or I get a message that we are backed up but will get to you as soon as possible! My most recent one that has me the most hacked off, is I purchased a pair of Bedphones which was an offer through the game which was on Jan 6, 2017 and it is now Jan 12, 2017 and I still have not received my 6000+ diamond credit for my reward. I submitted a ticket concerning this and the response back was that I didn't do something correctly! I did everything as it was given to me to do. I also sent in a copy of the receipt. Still nothing. This is ridiculous! I have contacted Crowdstar about how much I have been ripped off, unfortunately, I am the one that has to take the time and send in all the ticket numbers so that I can get the rewards that I worked at earning because no one has a breathing warm body working anymore and has computers handling complaints. After this, if I don't get any satisfaction, I will be contacting their Better Business Bureau. I have read way too many complaints about their company, that should send up red flags in their company but maybe they just aren't in the good customer service business!

Dg