Talent Worldwide / TopCV / CV

1 Unknown, United States Review updated:

These people use unscrupulous practices. My banker described them as fraudulent. Why don't you provide refunds when so many people are disappointed with your services? This is a telling sign.

I signed up for them to take 3 monthly payments. They took 2 weeks to assign someone. In the meantime they snuck into my account and took two payments.

Then, they sent an inferior CV with many errors. There was a five year gap in employment.

I advised my bank to stop payments. My bank refunded two payments. I just noticed a new deduction. I ran to my bank. The manager informed me they are hiring a skip tracer to sneak into people's accounts. My banker said, "They are setting up these 3 monthly payments as a subscription."

A professional company has no problem offering refunds. Why? Because, they know the quality of their work won't require refunds.

What about TopCV?

They operate as TopCv and TopResume.

Beware of TopCV in Europe.
Beware of TopResume in America.

Beware *Beware * Beware

• Talent Worldwide / TopCV Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2018

Hi Wali,

Thank you for your response and I am sorry to hear about your experience. Due to the nature of digital contents, we have a no refund policy. However, as per our Terms of Service, we provide revisions to our documents until the customer is satisfied. I have reviewed your order and see that your writer attempted to reconcile your order and wanted to help you out as much as he can. Your writer never heard from you after he attempted to reconcile your order.

We would like to clarify a claim your bank manager has made. We do not in any shape or form "sneak" into any customer's bank accounts to take out payment. Your receipt clearly stated that you have opted for a payment plan, not a subscription. If you wish to obtain an additional copy of your receipt, you are more than welcome to do so. Additionally, if you have any more inquires or concerns, you can contact [protected]@cvnow.co.uk and we will be more than happy to assist you.

TopCV

• Updated by Wali Hamidullah, Sep 04, 2018

Shortly, I will provide a chronology of my contacts with Martin.

Yes, you are correct I did reach a point where I was fed up working with your company. Because, it had been close to a month, and your company still wasn't getting the job done.

So, I contacted another resume provider to complete the work. I received that resume within two weeks and it was done correctly the first time. I'm very satisfied with it.

I stand by what my banker said. TopCv / TopResume you're crooks!!!

• Updated by Wali Hamidullah, Sep 04, 2018

Also, I reiterate this point. Professionals have no fear of providing refunds. Because, they know that their work will speak for itself.

Crooks, however, their main intention is to get the money. Then, to hold on to it at any cost. Crooks therefore, devise a crafty "digital content", "Terms of Service ", "no refund", policy. Because, they already have what they want. They want the working man and woman's hard earned money. Isn't that right TopCV / TopResume?

• Updated by Wali Hamidullah, Sep 04, 2018

By the way, I noticed all of those positive reviews written on TrustPilot for TopCv.

All of them were written on August 28th, 2018. That's very suspicious.

You crooks must have been busy writing all of those reviews that day.

Wa
Aug 23, 2018

More Talent Worldwide / TopCV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Dec, 2018

Avoid TopCV scammers and they copy and paste C.Vs. Avoid the 3 month instalments.

• Fa
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Hi Wali

Curious to know which was the other service you used that worked for you.
    Having trouble getting a response from topcv at the moment when they are supposed to be working on my resume.