Talent Worldwide / TopCV Logo

Talent Worldwide / TopCV

Having problems with Talent Worldwide / TopCV?

Talent Worldwide / TopCV Customer Service Contacts

149 E 23rd St. Suite 1709
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Talent Worldwide / TopCV Customer Service. Initial Talent Worldwide / TopCV complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Talent Worldwide / TopCV above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Talent Worldwide / TopCV. Discuss the issues you have had with Talent Worldwide / TopCV and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Talent Worldwide / TopCV Complaints & Reviews

Talent Worldwide / TopCVPremium Plus Package - CV/cover letter/LinkedIn profile

I paid £149 for a Premium Plus package on 7th January 2021 expecting that I indeed will be provided with a premium service. Whilst according to TopCV, we have a 7-day window to work with the writer to have the process completed, on 31st January I am still waiting for the writer's and also the TopCV support team's response to my emails.

After receiving the first draft it was obvious to me that the writer had zero industry specific knowledge and the document provided was a poor quality, despite them stating that they "provide a CV writer expert for your industry and who is qualified in showcasing your accomplishments'. It was even not in line with their own recommendations.

I contacted their support team and requested the writer to be changed but I was told to provide feedback and wait for another draft. I struggled through two revisions with the writer and wasted many hours on trying to improve her work. Also, when I noted to her that she should improve the language on certain points, she just simply deleted them from my CV instead, accepted my suggestions and sent the same document back to me. Her response time was 4 days for one round of communication, which was using up more than half of the 7 days allotted by TopCV for the whole process. I again requested the writer to be changed but only received a response from the support team after following up with them 2 days later.

The second writer's response time was again 4 days for just one round of communication out of the allotted 7 days by TopCV. When he responded to me after 4 days, he even urged me to respond ASAP as we only had 2 days left to complete more than the second half of the process. After me raising with him that it was unfair from him using up 4 days for one response out of the 7 days and rushing me to respond and complete the rest of the process in 2 days, he extended the deadline with 2 days. Today we have already passed the extended deadline as well, as it has been another 4 days since I am waiting for his response - delaying the process even further. Whenever I followed up with him or asked him when to expect to hear back from him, his response was that he will respond to me when he can. My response time to both writers was between 3-24 hrs, so all the delays was on TopCV's / writer's side.
TopCV recommends to collaborate with the writer to achieve best results. However, when I tried to get the writer's feedback on my suggestions or asked for clarification on his work he kept copy-pasting the same template instead of answering my questions, so I eventually had to give up on that. He also just accepted the changes I recommended and sent the same document back to me.

I also called and emailed the TopCV support team for help multiple times during the process (Ashley, Darren, Nikki, Amanda), but by the time they responded I already struggled through the issues with the writers myself and all they did was just apologised for the problems and delays instead of taking the necessary steps to improve the process going forward.

I invested my money and trust in TopCV but I ended up wasting lots of money, time and energy working with them instead of getting professionally written documents that they promised. Not to mention all the job opportunities that I lost out on during this time. 24 days further down the line I still don't have satisfactorily written documents and LinkedIn profile which I paid for.

• Updated by am-uk · Jan 31, 2021

The following was cut off from my review:

A full refund is a minimum that would partially compensate me for the money, time and energy that I wasted working with TopCV along with all the lost opportunities and the stress I have been going through with them.

Dec 06, 2020

Talent Worldwide / TopCV — CV / LinkedIn makeover

24th November 2020- Poorly crafted, low quality and writers unable to understand what's required in...

Talent Worldwide / TopCVResume writing service

The resume writer copy-pasted from my previous resume and presented me with a document which is not much different from what I had. I had provided all the details and list of achievements to be included in the resume. However despite reminders, the language used is plain and simple and not any different from my previous resume. I had to significantly edit the work being submitted to me. As such, I cannot use the substandard resume provided

Talent Worldwide / TopCVExecutive service

This company took my money on the basis that I would be allocated a highly experienced professional CV writer. However the person I was allocated (Markus) was incapable of forming basic English sentences competently. The company has refused to give me a full refund despite being in breach if their own terms of service. I pointed out to them the letter of the law which states that they must refund me and they ignored my request. I was misled by hundreds of (what must be fake) reviews praising the service. These people are committing fraud.

Executive service

Jan 23, 2020

Talent Worldwide / TopCV — cv, cover letter, and linkedin profile

Order 676062 I paid £219 for the service to get my CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile created/polished...

Talent Worldwide / TopCVexecutive priority package

I had a cv "review" by this company and they came back with some very good feedback so I purchased the top package they offered to update my CV. Payment was in 4x installments of 99GBP. The product turnaround time was quick after I provided my information, however upon receipt of the cv, it was so much worse than my original cv, nothing as advertised in their sales pitch. It was generic, plain template with generic wordings it similar to a CV downloaded from an online website. It did not stand out at all and wouldn't to any recruiter. The CV did not sell me, represent my personality and skills and experience, and shows the writer had no understanding of my industry at all. After going back and forth we several times asking for a partial refund as I had zero confidence that they could improve it to the standard expected of an executive cv and for that price, I was trying to reason with them to go down to the lowest package as they did deliver something, I was eventually threatened with collections. So I had to pay to not affect my credit score. Few months later and I still have not received a refund or the product I ordered.

RESOLVED

• Talent Worldwide / TopCV's response · Jul 31, 2019

Hello,

One of our managers reached out to you on 30 July. Please respond to this message so we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Warm Regards,

TopCV

• Updated by Qnl · Oct 04, 2019

[Update] End result - lost a lot of money, did not receive the product I paid for.
            This case is not resolved1! I did call them, and no one called me back, instead I received a rude and threatening final email from them. Absolute scam.

Talent Worldwide / TopCVcv & letter drafts

I feel absolutely furious. I read what seemed to be a lot of positive feedback about this company so I paid £129. I just wanted my CV to have a little more edge and have a modern makeover.

What I received back is appalling and full of incorrect statements and bad grammar! It's obviously been written by an inexperienced foreign hand. My old CV was much better and has secured me many interviews and job offers. I would be embarrassed to send off the newly composed CV or letter! Both documents are utter garbage and I am not prepared to waste my time correcting this poorly written nonsense. TopCV has not provided what was promised and I want my money back, just like countless other individuals who feel equally cheated! I'm trying to get a refund through Paypal as surely I've got some consumer rights?

RESOLVED

• Talent Worldwide / TopCV's response · Jul 08, 2019

Hello,

Could you please provide your email address so that we may look into your order and assist you? We are unable to locate your order with your username.

Best regards,

TopCV

Talent Worldwide / TopCVprofessional resume

Unknowingly I happen to choose the their service and I lost $189 and I immediately mailed them to repay my amount as it was done by mistake.

Since I don't want to avail their service, they should repay me.They can take some penalty charge if they wish, since a mistake was happened from my part.

But they are not replying to my mails reminders.

Kindly do needful.

How should I go forward to get my justice.

Talent Worldwide / TopCVc. v

They are crooks and they use different names. They are not genuine. They ignored my request to cancel. They should not have a licence to get away with fraud. They claim they have a no refund policy then how are they getting away with fake reviews as clearly they are not verified orders. Furthermore how can they get away with copy and pasting c.vs it's illegal it's wrong. They are fraudsters then need investigating.

Talent Worldwide / TopCV — CV

These people use unscrupulous practices. My banker described them as fraudulent. Why don't you provide...

Talent Worldwide / TopCV — Don't trust them

If you want something to be perfectly done, never ask anything to do this for you. You better spend your...