Talega Dental group / dental services

1 1151 Puerta Del Sol, SC, CA, San Clemente, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-369-8300

I'll start by saying I'm shocked by the negative reviews for Talega Dental. I've been their patient for 5 years as have my son and daughter, and we all like the work they do and the way they treat us. Dr. Steven Edwards has been my dentist during this time and not only is he an excellent practitioner, he is also a great guy who has a genuine interest in helping his patients via a preventative care first approach. Not only have I had fillings, crowns, and porcelain inlays done by Steve, but he recently completed front upper veneers for me which make my smile dazzling - not exaggerating I get tons of compliments on my teeth and smile, and I feel better having followed Steve's recommendations.
The hygienists, Dr. Mozafari and the front office staff are polite, helpful and more importantly fun. Phyllis and Elise are a riot and they care about you as a person. No one enjoys going in for their dental visit but this team makes you feel good about it. They took my Dental HMO insurance with no problem. Go see them if you need dental care.

Oc
Nov 25, 2014

Comments

• Je
      7th of Jul, 2011
    Talega Dental group - Get a second opinion
    Talega Dental group
    San Clemente
    California

They seem more interested in performing unnecessary procedures to generate revenues than in the welfare of their patients. Get a second opinion.