Talabat.com / no refund

United States Review updated:

I ordered food from the website www.talabat.com. The owner told me to wait about 40 minutes, but I waited 3 hours. I called the owner every 30 minutes, but he again and again told me to be patient. I finally decided to cancel the order, but the owner told me that they didn’t refund. The company is scam and I don’t advise you to order from them. Please leave comments about your experience with this company.

• Syed Asim Ali's Response, May 15, 2018

Dear sir,
    Today morning i got a notification that i am eligible for 25% of discount on any order, and i ordered but i did not got any discount, my order id is 108446922 and also attached my purchase reciept please solve this at eaelier.

no refund
Di
Apr 27, 2014

Comments

• Se
      5th of Aug, 2016

Please read my experience with talabat online customer service representative.

Thank you for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    You are now connected to an Operator
    Operator: ‪Welcome to Talabat chat service, This is Nouran, how may I assist you today? ‬
    Selim Gu***: I didnt recieve my last order
    Selim Gu***: R u there
    Operator: ‪order id number please‬
    Selim Gu***: I cant see that right now.
    Selim Gu***: Its my last order from fish and chips
    Operator: ‪ok i need the order id please‬
    Selim Gu***: I dont have it
    Operator: ‪mobile number‬
    Selim Gu***: ‪052 835 ****
    Operator: ‪sir no records for this number ‬
    Selim Gu***: This is my number and I have and account with you
    Selim Gu***: I think you are new there
    Selim Gu***: Can you ask someone
    Operator: ‪iam sorry sir i neeed an id number or phone numbers‬
    Selim Gu***: What is your supervisors email adress let me email this conversation to him.
    Operator: I will be right with you.
    Operator: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Operator: ‪let me check your history to find the order number‬
    Selim Gu***: I thought you couldnt find my account.
    Selim Gu***: How did you find my account now
    Operator: ‪sir the restaurant did not get your order till now‬
    Operator: ‪hello sir how may i help you ? have an issue‬
    Selim Gu***: Your supervisors email adress please.
    Operator: ‪the restaurant have network issue‬
    Operator: ‪would you like to wait or cancel the order‬
    Selim Gu***: I will wait for my order
    Operator: ‪ok it will take from 45 to 60 min ok ?‬
    Selim Gu***: Ok cancel my order and please give me your supervisors email adress.
    Selim Gu***: This is the 3rd time I am asking you with his email.
    Operator: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

• Ha
      26th of May, 2018

I'm planning to lodge a complaint to the gov about them.

19th of Jun, 2018

Talabat is the worst food delivery website ever!
    I ordered few weeks ago and the restaurant cancelled itself for no reason so instead of refunding back my money right away its been three weeks that I've been calling them and the haven't refunded it so I had to call my bank and get them involved. Plus they have the worst customer service ever, I called them more than ten times and they were so useless, the guy actually told me on the phone that he could not help me. Let's not forget their poor delivery either! they take forever and take your m

• Na
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Talabat Middle East - the price for my last order have been debited twice.
    Kuwait

The price for my last order have been debited twice from the regular price from my k-net. it happened today as my order arrived. The bank sent me a message telling me that it have been debited with the same price I paid for the order.

• Ab
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Talabat.com - Chili’s
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I placed 2 orders in a row at chili's that got canceled more than a half hour after being placed without informing me by any mean.. this is so frustrating and disrespectful especially that my card keeps getting charged

• Sy

• Za
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Talabat.com - service
    talabat.com

They cancelled my order with letting me know.

After an hour and 15 mins I contacted them.

All they said was "Sorry your order was cancelled by mistake"

YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB

• Rh
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Talabat.com - pizza hut barakaitan
    Saudi Arabia

I ordered in Pizza Hut before 6pm ang they gave me order # then at 6:30pm they called me and suddenly cancelled my order because they are busy if they are busy it should be written there not like this that we expected that we can eat right now the pizza.. im very very disappointed!!!

• Hi
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Talabat.com - order food
    dubai
    talabat.com

The Company is a fraud, i ordered a food which was delivered 2.5 hours after my order, non of talabat really care of what i am saying, their customer service person was so rude when i tried to do live chat .
    With no respect or care they refused to refund the money.

I don't recommend anyone to use it.

• Ad
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Talabat.com - talabat qatar/ burger king

I want to complain and follow that I ordered 2 meals from Burger King at 12:30 pm today 25/6/2017
    And until this moment I didn't recive my order until this moment of the email
    And I called him many times they not answer my question about my order .
    Please If you will not fix this problem quickly that I will contact and complain .

Asma

• St
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Talabat - overall service
    United Arab Emirates

I waited 2hours before cancelling my order of kfc. Does a kfc take this long to deliver? no, it's because talabat is rubbish. Don't get the app or you will just get hungry

• Fa
      6th of Jan, 2019
    Talabat Middle East - My order is wrong
    United Arab Emirates

I received both sandwiches with lettuce and my order is wrong

25th of Feb, 2019
    Talabat Middle East - Food availability
    Oks Manok

I have ordered twice this week but the ones that are in the menu were both not available in actual. They shoudn't be posting the goods in their menu if it's not available. Disappointing!

19th of May, 2019
    Talabat Middle East - Service
    United Arab Emirates

On 2 of may, there was a problem with my order and they didnot inform me. I knew after I call to ask about the order. An d until today I didnot get my money back ( they said on the phone the refund takes 5 days) I just called and they will still call the bank OMG still they will call the bank .
    I wish you solve the problem
    Thanks in advance