Syndicate Bank / WRONG CHARGES

12A, Balaram Bose Lane
Bhawanipur, Kolkata – 700 020

Sub : Reversal of wrong debit to my A/C.No.9586/219/990

Dear Sir,
I Nishant Vasa having a savings account with your branch, my A/C.No. is 9586/219/990 am debited a unacceptable charge of Rs.85 dated 03.08.2009 agaist outstation cheque clearing of chq.no.878060 of Rs.708.69 which I had deposited in your branch for local clearing as the cheque mentioned above was an at par clearing to all HDFC bank branches in India. My deposit was in Kolkata in your branch and was supposed to be sent for local clearing to HDFC bank CMS branch kolkata which was by mistake sent to Rajkot HDFC bank for clearing by your branch employee andyou have charged me Rs.85 for outstation clearing charges.
When I complained about this to your branch I was told that the cheque which was deposited was an outstation cheque of HDFC bank. So, I requested HDFC bank to provide me a copy of that cheque which they honestly Emailed me the scan copy of that cheque and it is clearly written on top of the cheque that it is an at par clearing to all branches of HDFC Bank Ltd.Again when I went with the proof of scan copy of that cheque, one of your branch person explained me that some type of manupulation is done on the proof and is not a genuine proof .
I have attached herewith the copy of that cheque and my pass book Xerox for your reference and I hope that that the amount of Rs.85 will be credited to my account at the earliest.
Next time I hope that can procced my transactions in your bank smoothly without any such mistake by you as it kills my time and wastes my energy to write such a lengthy letter for any such clarification as this is not my job and I think that this matter could be processed without my written application and the revarsal could be made on my first complain to you when I had shown you the copy of the cheque which was deposited as a proof.
Hope for your co-operation and early response.

Yours truly,