swreg / Rip off

I paid online for this product but did not recieve it!I went to there web site but their is no way to reach a live person.I sent numerous e-mails but no reply so if anyone can help please hit me up at LJFASF149HAZ@AOL.COM

N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Hi George,

In most cases if you did not receive the product you paid for you will need to contact the vendor which you purchased it from. If you had a download issue, you may submit a support ticket here: https://www.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi. I’m hopeful this will help.
Should you need further assistance please visit our new customer service page (http://cs.swreg.org/) and a FAQ page (http://faq.swreg.org/).

Representative for SWREG
A  15th of Feb, 2010 by
Due to previous terrible/no service from SWREG I recently had a chance to tell a new sales provider that I will not be doing business with them as long as SWREG is the funds processor. To bad for the seller, but I will not allow SWREG to handle any of my sales transactions. This is a shameful American company and needs to be put out of business. They cannot be trusted to respond to your inquiries or intervene if the seller should happen to be a scammer or won't honor their guarantees. SWREG takes their cut and leaves you out to dry when you need their help, when trying to recover your stolen funds, from their scammer clients.
N  20th of Apr, 2011 by
5 - 7 NEW ROAD,
M26 1LS

Company No. 06788088
VAT No. 936 7930 82 this is the company they say this program will unlock your iphone but it dosnt the link dosnt excist
N  1st of Jun, 2011 by
I made a purchase from a SWREG business, http://www.htcsimunlock.com/, paid the money didn't get the code, didn't get the refund.

I spoke to a few customer service people at SWREG and Digital River, my purchase number was recognised by all. All the staff I spoke to are powerless.

If you are having problems, and if you are prepared to be nice call Linda, she is a senior receptionist at Digital River which is the main company and has all the emails and contacts you would need. I got to her by accident on 952253124, she was very helpful, understanding and put me through to a senior manager and gave me an email of a someone relevant and important if I got nowhere. Because I had already opened a dispute in PayPal the money was held, that is not in Digital River hands, the senior manager told me she was not able to make the refund. So rather than get into a stink with her I decided to wait it out to see if I got a refund through PayPal.

Fortunately I managed to get a refund through PayPal because SWREG didn't make a comment during the dispute (one is not covered for digital purchases in PayPal, unless the seller doesn't comment in a dispute, this is a very small loop hole one shouldn't rely on). So I didn't need to go back to Linda or email the important person.

N  1st of Jun, 2011 by
Sorry got the number wrong should be: 9522531234
D  16th of May, 2012 by
My experience with SWReg was not nearly as bad as some of the ones listed here! On May 5, 2012 I purchased software from SWReg and paid for it with my bank-issued debit card. I received the software and within a few minutes, I also received the key codes to unlock the software. I installed the software and it ran great at first. However, within a few days (May 8-9) I was unable to get my system to recognize the validity of the software. After numerous attempts, I emailed SWReg and requested my money back. SWReg and I exchanged several days of emails back and forth in which they asked for more information from me re: nature of the problem, what I had tried, content of any error logs, screen shots, etc. I politely answered their questions and ended each email to them with a request (not a demand) that they refund my money. On May 16, I received an email from SWReg stating I would be receiving a refund and it should appear in my checking account within 5-7 days. That was yesterday. This morning I checked my account balance and the entire refund was sent yesterday and will post to my account later today. I can hardly complain about the speed with which SWReg refunded my money; realistically, I thought it would be at least a week before I saw it. I have no complaints about SWReg!!
A  20th of Aug, 2013 by
I have experienced this same situation purchasing the Mobile Money Code with payment handled through SWREG. Mobile Money Code has no record of this transaction from the Invoice#/Receipt that I have and SWREG won't reply to repeated requests for the 60 day refund that I was entitled to. Any attempt to reach SWREG results in either a circle taking me back to the page that doesn't work or an automated e-mail reply which I am not to reply to. To me, this is a two way SCAM!!!