Swissreplicastore.com / Swissreplicastore.com is a sorry excuse for a company

Swissreplicastore.com is a sorry excuse for a company

Before i placed my order with Swissreplicastore.com. I read everything there was to read on their website. And on their website Swissreplicastore.com they tell you if you are not satisfied with your purchase they will give you your money back 100% guaranteed.

When i called the number provided on their website Swissreplicastore.com i spoke with Terry. He told me they stand by everything they have on their website. So i trusted them and placed an order. I paid $740 on my mastercard to receive a watch that i did not order.

So i called Swissreplicastore.com back. I told them i wanted my money back. And they told me no only exchanges. So i read to them what was on their website. He told me that was not their policy. This company needs to be shut down.

Jason Morris

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009

Hi Jason.
    My name is Joop Boon from the Netherlands. I read your story and comments about swissreplicastore. The same happens to me. Differend that I never have seen a telphone number from that company. I read with someone named Terry, after a several mail's there was a Brad, after that there was a manager costumer service. Till now there is every body except the watch! Can you help me to get the phone number of them I woul'd like to give them a nice call.
    And yes this is a company that needs to be shut down!!!

Kind regards, Joop Boon