SwagVault.com / Eve online Isk reversals

1 KS, United States Review updated:

Swagvault openly advertises you will never lose your isk. This advertisement is a complete lie. I made a purchase for 2 billion isk in the total of around $75. Once they delivered it 5 minutes later ccp removed it from my account. I have spent well over $5000 with this company in the past and they did nothing to resolve the issue regardless of their illegal advertising. If they guarantee you anything be warned it is a lie. I can't stress this enough they will get your account banned. If you have an eve online account you wish to keep and you purchase is from swagvault you will get banned. I am currently looking into a lawsuit for false advertising. Although even though you have a screenshot of the isk removed from your account and proof of the false advertisement PayPal will do nothing to help either.

Comments

• Br
      12th of Aug, 2008

Hey sorry that you guys got scammed, it's happened to me before too...

In the future if you are checking for virtual currency vendors to try to avoid getting scammed check out this site that I found:

It lists full consumer-reports-like vendor reviews of all of the top vendors, and has a pretty sweet price matching feature along with some graphs. That way you can find the cheapest prices along with the best customer service for all the major MMO's. I've had great gold purchasing experiences since I started using it.

• Ze
      3rd of Nov, 2009

same happened to me. paypal wont help you either. these guys r scammers.

• Wi
      6th of May, 2011

I bought 2.5 billion ISK from them, they delivered it, and then canceled the contract after I had transfered the ISK, so that my wife's toon was -2, 333, 000, 000 in the hole. The woman that keeps answering the phone speaks unintelligable english, attempts to mollify you with "okay, okay, we check order"... and then hangs up on me. Never asks for a call back number, (maybe I'm not at home...) and when I talk to their "24 hour Online Support", they just give me canned answers, and tell me it's MY fault for giving money to another `toon! Yet, the journal of the `toon in question says, "Contract Reversed By GM"... "REVERSED" Definition = Reverse- 7 dictionary results
    re·verse
       [ri-vurs] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, -versed, -vers·ing.
    –adjective
    opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
    with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
    pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
    –noun
    the opposite or contrary of something.
    the back or rear of anything.
    Numismatics .
    a.
    the side of a coin, medal, etc., that does not bear the principal design ( opposed to obverse).
    b.
    the side of an ancient coin that was struck by the upper die.
    –verb (used with object)
    15.
    to turn in an opposite position; transpose: The printer accidently reversed two chapters of the book.
    16.
    to turn in the opposite direction; send on the opposite course.
    17.
    to turn inside out or upside down.

Apparently, they have not changed the definition of the word reverse, therefore, logic dictates, I must be right.
    Five years of loyal customer service with these people, and they throw it all away for $70! LOLZ! The jokes on them, I'll simply block the charges, and make sure none of my friends ever patronize them. Sometimes, no matter how much it galls you, the customer MUST be right. Be safe all, and watch out for these kind of scams before you get burned.