SwagVault.com / reverse isk scam
I've been ordering ISK for EVE Online for years with this provider. The last order I placed went smoothly, or so I thought. I had placed an order for 1 billion ISK back on 7/15/2011. The ISK was delivered promptly. The problem was that on 7/18/2011, I go to use some of that ISK to buy gear is gone. An EVE GM had reversed the in-game contract between swagvault and myself.
This gets worse as I contact swagvault's live chat. I explain what had happened. They request a screen shot of my in-game wallet. I send them the screen shot & then they waste 30 minutes of my time by telling me this is my fault. The problem is that the EVE GM did not just remove the ISK. They reversed the contract. I suspect that the swagvault sellers are entering tickets after ISK is transferred and then getting it back later. Basically, they're taking your money, and stealing the ISK back.
Be careful in where you buy online currency!
More SwagVault.com Complaints & Reviews
- SwagVault.com - Beware - promised services not received! 
- SwagVault.com - Eve online Isk reversals 
- SwagVault.com - Pissed off company 
- SwagVault.com - Fraud & cheating company! 
- SwagVault.com - Account Suspension due to Powerleveling
- SwagVault.com - Did not receive what I purchased! 
- SwagVault.com - Stolen Adena 
- SwagVault.com - ###!
- SwagVault.com - Did not honor price protection! 
- SwagVault.com - failed to deliver product or issue refund