SwagVault / Harassing calls!

Swagvault called me, trying to sell World of Warcraft gold, at 11:00 pm on a Thursday evening. They woke me up out of a sound sleep to solicit sales. The call was completely unwarranted, and I am upset with them. I used their service almost a year ago, and they took a week to deliver the gold. Their website stated, back then, that they delivered within 24 hours. So, not only do they lie, but they also wake you up in the middle of the night when they're desperate for sales.

D  30th of Sep, 2007 by
Hi Rebecca,
I am sorry to heard your unhappy XP, I have sent an e-mail to you on this issue, plz kindly to give a reply to us asap and provide more details, so that we can find out who is the scammer. Meanwhile, we have released an annoucement on our wesbite:

Beware of phishing websites that look like SwagVault.com!
Due to our position as the market leader in MMORPG products and services, SwagVault.com has always been a popular source for knock-off websites who copy our website layout, graphics, and text. However, we have recently become aware of a couple of websites with far more sinister intentions.

Not only are these websites made to look identical to SwagVault.com, but customers who make a purchase on those websites are told to contact SwagVault.com for delivery of their purchases. We apologize for the delivery inquiry which it’s not purchased from our website. Please kindly check your order and payment issue.

We would like to clarify that SwagVault.com does not operate any other websites nor process any orders for other websites. We have only one website which address is www.swagvault.com. Unless a purchase is made directly from www.swagvault.com or as an eBay auction by the eBay ID “SwagVault”, then that order is not related in any way to SwagVault.com. We will not be passed any customer by telephone to sell our products and services.

If you have fallen victim to such a website and have been told to contact SwagVault.com for delivery, our advice is to immediately contact your payment service directly and request a charge reversal.

Your support and business are greatly appreciated!
Have fun!

Best Regards,
The SwagVault Team

Looking forward to your reply!
A  18th of Dec, 2007 by
Are you ###ing serious Benjamin? I purchased powerleveling from the official website and still got ripped off. I hope you swagvault mother###ers get sued or have something serious happen to you!