SVK Disney Books / ordered my 4 books for a dollar and got charged for a subscription I did not agree to or authorize

1 Newark, OH, United States Review updated:

I never signed up for continual shipments of books. I don't appreciate being deceived that way and I will most likely never attempt anything like this again. Would like my charges reversed please. Don't want to have to take this further. I feel it is very bad for a business to charge someone without consent. This is why so many people choose not to order online. Too many people getting ripped off. When I placed the order for 4 books for a dollar I did not opt for a subscription. Cannot afford to do that. Just thought it would be nice to get some books for my grandkids and I could afford the dollar. I cannot however afford 22.00.

Li
Oct 10, 2018

Comments

• Cr
      17th of Oct, 2018

The second month I'm charged and I want my money back... I didn't sign up for this...

• Ca
      19th of Oct, 2018

I am being charged more money too. How do you cancel this and get out money back? I can't afford to have this money taken out. I'm bout to go on maternity leave n need this money.

• Gr
      25th of Oct, 2018

I am in the same situation as the rest of you, did the one time $1. I have been hit a few times and I too never gave any authorization for this to be a continuous thing.

• Br
      10th of Nov, 2018

It just happened to me too! I am furious!! Who do I contact??