supportsignrecordsarea.com / Request of Criminal History

United States Review updated:
3.85
About 1 hour ago I had requested court records regarding my son. We are in the process of working on court issues with him. I had requested the information so that we could contact the court to clear up the problem. The database stated there was no record.

We know for a fact there is. Beware of getting ripped off.

Thanks.

Comments

Ci
  19th of Feb, 2008
I went to get this support record i put in my credit card number and they said i was approved and for me to put in my verification number and never got one so i call my visa card holder to stop payment
on this rip off scam
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I ordered this criminal check online and i only had it 5 minutes and asked for a refund, was contacted on that monday and was asked to give a little more info so i could get my refund. I never got it. This web site was totally a rip off and im reporting them to the BBB support@recordsarea.com
Do
  27th of Feb, 2008
I was supposed to receive the criminal record of a California inmate, paid my 19.99 and have received nothing. Just thank you for your order. How do I get the records that I requested?
Sp
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP BUT CANT SEEM TO ACCESS RECORDS OR GET ANY. I AM GOING TO STOP PAYMENT ON MY VISA CARD
SIGHT SAYS NO PERSON WITH THAT ID OR PASSWORD IS REGISTERED.
  5th of Mar, 2008
I just joined and try to check on criminal record didn't come back with anything and i tried on the next search and they don't even have the state for the search which both my searches are in and i want my money back what a joke this site is! gov-resources.com I can find more with out it!!!
To
  5th of Mar, 2008
I can't find any of the records that I searched for on the people I search. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED AND NO MORE TO DO WITH THIS SITE. LIKE THE ONE,S ABOVE I DEFINITLY AGREE.
I'M BETTER WITH OUT IT!
Wa
  6th of Mar, 2008
I have paid your membership to research puplic records. I have been unable to find any information I known is out there. For example: MYSELF. Please refund my money. Please E-Mail me when the refund will be made.
Ca
  7th of Mar, 2008
I went to Registry of deed to get some information,theyrequest that you have to be a member to get thru. I bought a membership for one yr.; cost me $29.95 suppose to get information or
asess inmediately. I have spent 3 hrs. trying to get
thru, doing everything the computer ask me to do,
and still I have not been able to get thru to get the
information that I need. The information that I got
is to get help thru you. Please let me know why this
happend. Thank Carmen Ramos
Tr
  12th of Mar, 2008
i sent them my credit info and never recieved an email or a login to get the information i requested. i own a large collection agency with 2 lawyers as my business partners....i will sue the ### out of these people and make sure they go to jail for credit card fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trisha golder
Tr
  12th of Mar, 2008
as well they didnt just run it through once but 3 times
  13th of Mar, 2008
I have been waiting for a refund that i requested 1 hour i ordered the service that was not only faulty, it was totally inaccurate. I was contacted that monday and was asked for more info so they could refund me and i never got the refund or heard back from them. Total rip off.
Wa
  26th of Mar, 2008
I thought I was paying $24 for your service...my bill prionted out 34.00 ---what's with this>>>
HTen when I tried to asscess andy inof rI got abosoultely no where.
I want my refund. This was a absolute wast of my time and money.
  31st of Mar, 2008
I payed 29.95 for a membership to look up marriage and divorces in texas and was not able to recieve these listings and was ripped off fromclkban*com
Ca
  5th of Apr, 2008
I ordered this 2 days ago and am totally dissatified. Has absolutlely no record of value at all. can't even find info on my own family. I want a refund and cancel at once. Waitng for a reply carolyn schmidt (attoeney at law).
De
  8th of Apr, 2008
I tried to get records that came back no records found, when I know for a fact there is. I could then not log back on and paid another 39.95 and still I could not get any records. I would like a refund. I intend to call my bank and stop payment.
He
  16th of Apr, 2008
I can't find people right around the corner from me. I'm not satisfied with the service and would like to cancel and get a refund.

Sincerely,
Ed
  19th of Apr, 2008
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GEWT ON TO THE SITE AND I CANNOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD?????IT SAID I HAD TO HAVE A VERTIFICATION CODE WHICH I CAN NOT FIND;;I WANT TO KNOW WHY/???????????I PAID MY 39.95 ON MARCH 15 2008 AND I WNT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE;;EDITH RIGGS ORDER NUMBER FQHRRFMD..
Da
  22nd of Apr, 2008

supportsignrecordsarea.com - Product does not work
Software Doctor Inc.
support@recordsarea.com

Product does not work. Cannot find any info on persons. Product will not "FIND" info on myself or others. But using 4 other FREE online services I was able to retreive info fine. I wish to cancel my $29.95 subscription but unable to find these people, so I was left to simply to call my credit card company to disput the charges. I also e-mailed the "support@recordsarea.com" tech services to record my cancellation and displeasure. This product was purchased by me approx 5:00pm, 22 April 2008, about 40 minutes ago. Hope this complaint does some good.
Si
  23rd of Apr, 2008
this so called firm is a criminal rip off. i asked for a trace on a common family and they could find no trace!!! a load of crooks, DONT TOICH THEM!!!
Je
  25th of Apr, 2008
This site is a joke. All their information is over 5 years old! I seen on their site somewhere that their last update was 9-1-2000! Come on! This is a joke. Sadly, I got joked. I just emailed them twice notifying I wanted my $30.00 back or I would dispute with my credit card company. Warning.. DO NOT BUY THIS "MEMBERSHIP!"