supportsignrecordsarea.com / Request of Criminal History

About 1 hour ago I had requested court records regarding my son. We are in the process of working on court issues with him. I had requested the information so that we could contact the court to clear up the problem. The database stated there was no record.

We know for a fact there is. Beware of getting ripped off.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ci
      19th of Feb, 2008

I went to get this support record i put in my credit card number and they said i was approved and for me to put in my verification number and never got one so i call my visa card holder to stop payment
    on this rip off scam

23rd of Feb, 2008

I ordered this criminal check online and i only had it 5 minutes and asked for a refund, was contacted on that monday and was asked to give a little more info so i could get my refund. I never got it. This web site was totally a rip off and im reporting them to the BBB support@recordsarea.com

• Do
      27th of Feb, 2008

I was supposed to receive the criminal record of a California inmate, paid my 19.99 and have received nothing. Just thank you for your order. How do I get the records that I requested?

• Sp
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP BUT CANT SEEM TO ACCESS RECORDS OR GET ANY. I AM GOING TO STOP PAYMENT ON MY VISA CARD
    SIGHT SAYS NO PERSON WITH THAT ID OR PASSWORD IS REGISTERED.

5th of Mar, 2008

I just joined and try to check on criminal record didn't come back with anything and i tried on the next search and they don't even have the state for the search which both my searches are in and i want my money back what a joke this site is! gov-resources.com I can find more with out it!!!

• To
      5th of Mar, 2008

I can't find any of the records that I searched for on the people I search. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED AND NO MORE TO DO WITH THIS SITE. LIKE THE ONE,S ABOVE I DEFINITLY AGREE.
    I'M BETTER WITH OUT IT!

• Wa
      6th of Mar, 2008

I have paid your membership to research puplic records. I have been unable to find any information I known is out there. For example: MYSELF. Please refund my money. Please E-Mail me when the refund will be made.

• Ca
      7th of Mar, 2008

I went to Registry of deed to get some information,theyrequest that you have to be a member to get thru. I bought a membership for one yr.; cost me $29.95 suppose to get information or
    asess inmediately. I have spent 3 hrs. trying to get
    thru, doing everything the computer ask me to do,
    and still I have not been able to get thru to get the
    information that I need. The information that I got
    is to get help thru you. Please let me know why this
    happend. Thank Carmen Ramos

• Tr
      12th of Mar, 2008

i sent them my credit info and never recieved an email or a login to get the information i requested. i own a large collection agency with 2 lawyers as my business partners....i will sue the ### out of these people and make sure they go to jail for credit card fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trisha golder

• Tr
      12th of Mar, 2008

as well they didnt just run it through once but 3 times

13th of Mar, 2008

I have been waiting for a refund that i requested 1 hour i ordered the service that was not only faulty, it was totally inaccurate. I was contacted that monday and was asked for more info so they could refund me and i never got the refund or heard back from them. Total rip off.

• Wa
      26th of Mar, 2008

I thought I was paying $24 for your service...my bill prionted out 34.00 ---what's with this>>>
    HTen when I tried to asscess andy inof rI got abosoultely no where.
    I want my refund. This was a absolute wast of my time and money.

31st of Mar, 2008

I payed 29.95 for a membership to look up marriage and divorces in texas and was not able to recieve these listings and was ripped off fromclkban*com

• Ca
      5th of Apr, 2008

I ordered this 2 days ago and am totally dissatified. Has absolutlely no record of value at all. can't even find info on my own family. I want a refund and cancel at once. Waitng for a reply carolyn schmidt (attoeney at law).

• De
      8th of Apr, 2008

I tried to get records that came back no records found, when I know for a fact there is. I could then not log back on and paid another 39.95 and still I could not get any records. I would like a refund. I intend to call my bank and stop payment.

• He
      16th of Apr, 2008

I can't find people right around the corner from me. I'm not satisfied with the service and would like to cancel and get a refund.

Sincerely,

• Ed
      19th of Apr, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GEWT ON TO THE SITE AND I CANNOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD?????IT SAID I HAD TO HAVE A VERTIFICATION CODE WHICH I CAN NOT FIND;;I WANT TO KNOW WHY/???????????I PAID MY 39.95 ON MARCH 15 2008 AND I WNT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE;;EDITH RIGGS ORDER NUMBER FQHRRFMD..

• Da
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    supportsignrecordsarea.com - Product does not work
    Software Doctor Inc.
    support@recordsarea.com

Product does not work. Cannot find any info on persons. Product will not "FIND" info on myself or others. But using 4 other FREE online services I was able to retreive info fine. I wish to cancel my $29.95 subscription but unable to find these people, so I was left to simply to call my credit card company to disput the charges. I also e-mailed the "support@recordsarea.com" tech services to record my cancellation and displeasure. This product was purchased by me approx 5:00pm, 22 April 2008, about 40 minutes ago. Hope this complaint does some good.

• Si
      23rd of Apr, 2008

this so called firm is a criminal rip off. i asked for a trace on a common family and they could find no trace!!! a load of crooks, DONT TOICH THEM!!!

• Je
      25th of Apr, 2008

This site is a joke. All their information is over 5 years old! I seen on their site somewhere that their last update was 9-1-2000! Come on! This is a joke. Sadly, I got joked. I just emailed them twice notifying I wanted my $30.00 back or I would dispute with my credit card company. Warning.. DO NOT BUY THIS "MEMBERSHIP!"