Supercuts / hair cut
The hair stylist insisted I learn the reasons for her using scissor or trimmers. I explained - as I always do, that it doesn't matter, I just need a hair cut. She said she had several questions I needed to answer before hoe could cut my hair. Really? For what purpose? To waste my time apparently.
She called over another employee who went through the same routine. Instead of just cutting my hair, they wanted to play 20 questions.
I went to another hair cutting business, and got my hair cut without incident or all the bull.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut trim
- Supercuts - hair color
- Supercuts - poor customer service, bad haircut
- Supercuts - horrible experience 
- Supercuts - eyebrow wax