Sun Communities / racist and falsely accused
I began my employment with Sun in May of 2008 and at that time I had an awesome supervisor. My supervisor left the company after a month and I received a new supervisor. From the start I was wardened to watch my new supervisor and to make sure that I got everything in writing from him. I had corrected my supervisor due to wrong information and direction that he had given me. I was not rude, but I didn't want to do the wrong thing and loose my job. From that day forward nothing that I did was right by him, he made false statements about me and made a racist comment to me. I called HR so many times and told them about the comment as well as things that he told me and wanted me to do that was against policy. They did nothing to him and he finally got his way and fired me. I lost my job because of false statements and a racist comment, how is that right. The company knew about all of this but they chose to stand behind him rather than me. I thought that Sun Communities was a good company and I was happy to be a part of them, I was wrong.
More Sun Communities Complaints & Reviews
- Sun Communities Sheffield Estates Michigan - sheffield estates prison or mobile home park? 
- Sun Communities - unprofessional mismanaged company
- Sun Communities - unethical 
- Sun Communities - property violations 
- Sun Communities - cheque. issued to us 
- Sun Communities - I am presently feeling unsafe due to a neighbor that shoots his bb/pellet gun causing damage to my home's siding and skirting.
- Sun Communities - misled residents on lot rents
- Sun Communities - confidentiality
- Sun Communities - the girls in the office and the young couple that "manage" the park.
- Sun Communities - was told there would not be any patrol in sunset ridge