Summit / Theft

1 GA, United States Review updated:

This company under the name Bizsummits.org operates several summits CIO summit; CEO Summit: CFO Summit: Corp. Development Summit: HR Summit: Training Summit: COO Summit: Hospital Growth Summit" CMO Summit: Corporate Counsel Summit: PR Summit; Product Development Summit; Eng. Summit; Logistics Summit; Risk Summit; Safety Summit; Quality Summit: Service Summit; Procurement Summit; Sales Summit. I joined the sales summit for $650/year, which gave me 12 meetings or summits to attend. I joined in Dec. 2011, they have not held one meeting/summit. I asked for a refund in Feb. 2012 since no meeting has been held and was told that I had 30 days to get a refund and since it was past 30 days I was not to get a refund. I spoke to Mike Price who says he is the President of the company. This guy is a liar and thief.

Comments

• Kr
      2nd of Dec, 2014

This is Kristin in charge of customer service at BizSummits, that is really odd. I researched the matter and we provided a full refund, if for any reason you did not receive it please contact me through here or better yet our site and we will look into the matter right away. Thank you.