Subway / foul languege
i was verbally abused with profanities by the owner George Law and his employees. he tried to over charge me for food services and then proceeded to call me a liar. after a brief argument over how i ordered my food and the changes in prices, i told George i was no longer interested in the food. George then swore at me with words i wont repeat while a female employee was standing behind him giving me the finger. I told George the number one rule in the restaurant industry is the customer is always right. at that point George swore at me again so i asked for his name and the name of the woman employee standing there giving me the finger. George would not give her name but did say he was the owner and that there is nobody i can complain to. George stated his name was on the wall on a plaque. i looked at the plaque and that is how i found out his name. i left in peace and came home to write this complaint.
this type of service is uncalled for and unacceptable. service like this gives the subway chain a bad name. service like this leaves a hard working man who was just looking for a fresh and affordable meal after a long hard days work, hungry. this service is unacceptable and i would expect this matter would be looked into and actions taken against a cruel and unworthy owner of a food service business.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.