StylishPlus / clothing and return / refund

3-5 Walnut, CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered 2 separate orders, both took a long time to arrive. Found items to not be true to size, small and very short. Returned at my expense. After much communication they agreed to refund money and now months later / 24 e mails I still have not received promised refund. Original order in June / July and now November. Reading reviews I agree may never get my refund BUT this company needs to be held accountable or be closed down. It's a total scam when they say the refund is coming and yet obvious they have no intention of honouring their word.

Le
Nov 19, 2018

Comments

• St
      20th of Nov, 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience to you.
    Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@stylishplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

• St
      21st of Nov, 2018

Dear customer,

We really want to help you to solve your problem as soon as we can. So could you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@stylishplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

Hope for your kind reply.